Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 35)

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Hi ladies posted the spoilers. Here's the link

Hi manu I have just read the post...must say wow what  a twist let's just pray our hero doesn't get trapped in sakets Web...must say not surprised by the twist at all... made comment under the posted link also...

Will wait for what you have to say...anu ideas ani?
Just one idea that I have no idea

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19AnnetteSpring

-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raaz19

Well I'm posting it now
Just wait for 10 minutes ani^^

Thank youLOL
U r welcome raz
Ok now mom is calling
Gtg
C u tomorrow

raaz19AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Hi ladies posted the spoilers. Here's the link
T4s Manu.
Just read it. This is going to be interesting.
AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Okay lets see what colours does Devika's mehendi ceremony bring to d show. Hope Ravi does not fall into some big trouble. Who knows what Saket cud do if he suddenly thinks he should keep Ravi away 4m d marriage . 
Waiting 4 tonight. 

not.here-RisingPhoenix-

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Okay lets see what colours does Devika's mehendi ceremony bring to d show. Hope Ravi does not fall into some big trouble. Who knows what Saket cud do if he suddenly thinks he should keep Ravi away 4m d marriage . 
Waiting 4 tonight. 

Me too mets see what happens one thing is for sure the mehndi clolour will be dull I hope and as for ravi I just hope devika keeps her daddi at bay...let a see. ..

AnnetteSpring-RisingPhoenix-

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hiya ladies it's me again...sorry but let me just say what we all are feeling what a clich of an episode...her I said it...I know you ladies must think why did I say what I said but seriously I thought they would have done this a bit better anyway back to the episode...
Okay let me first start of with the whole office scene thank god ravi put nivi in her place today and reminded her of what he feels about his job and his career he again  proved to her that he I should a person that doesn't bear grudges and he is one that think with his mind and heart rather then with there ego...wow what a way to teach her a lesson he showed his boss that he did value his work and that he even went out if his way to secure the deal for the firm while she was playing her silly mind games...I must say I just loved her expression at the end when she knew she had been wrong...like ravi said she may have worked hard to get her position but unlike hethe has never lost his passion for work and nor will he with time and he even told her that he is going to his friend whom needs him..wow what a hero and for me the best scene of the episode today...

Okay back to the mehndi function  it was really sweet to start off with with the whole dance and celebrations even dadi looked calm...but wow that was not to last like true fashion our hero came at the end and told the family of saket and his miss deeds and wow he again got told what his value and his position is in the family...basically poor ravi got slapped and told that he is the outsider whom has no value but was good enough for dadi when he helped there family in trouble... It just really annoyed me that nobody decided to speak in ravi defence and wow even he was said...krip I just say did a fab job today unlike the rest whon showed no loyalty to devika...

I must say I don't care what dadi thinks because her judgement can be wrong and we have seen sakshi prove that many times and I hope she will this time also...

Back to saket I will have to say that he is one possessive lover wow he looked like he wanted to kill and brand devika his an she didn't care for what the others felt unlike ravi who does and gets insulted for giving a damm...must say saket has played his move very smartly and I just hope devika has the courage to say what she feels...

Good filler episode but for me the could have done it a bit better...ladies met me know what you think and sorry if I have upset anybody with the above...

Night...take care...

Raz

AnnetteSpring-RisingPhoenix-

-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
So guys we are having 2 new buzz articles amd we have to flood them with comments. So lets start

Also there's a video onlove hate jodis that includes RaVika so do comment there as well

Video link : http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1144/kalash-ek-vishwaas/video/366695-top-5-love-and-hate-jodis.htm">http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1144/kalash-ek-vishwaas/video/366695-top-5-love-and-hate-jodis.htm
So guys each one will have to comment 3 times
Let's start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Ani, razia and arya I don't know what's gonna happen now
After yesterday's episode I'm just clueless

raaz19AnnetteSpring