Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner (Page 22)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Me too let's hope he gets him good... poor devika wonder how she will react...
Also wonder what nivi might think...After all they both work for her... I see trouble already...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hii frnz ! Nice convo n yeah , awesome review Razia dear. And Manu , my fav moments 4m last night were Ravi n Nivi s word war and ofcourse d last bit where Ravi was possessed by d green eyed monster. Now few minutes 2 go 4 an amazing episode. Let s see wat s der in store 4 us 2day.

Edited by 2Obsessed - 26 May 2015 at 9:07am

raaz19

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2Obsessed

Hii frnz ! Nice convo n yeah , awesome review Razia dear. And Manu , my fav moments 4m last night were Ravi n Nivi s word war and ofcourse d last bit where Ravi was possessed by d green eyed monster. Now few minutes 2 go 4 an amazing episode. Let s see wat s der in store 4 us 2day.

hi ani nice to hear from u ... hope the exam went well...

Seems we liked the same scene and yes I have to admit I am excited to watch the show.. shame we still have a couple of hours to go Ouch

I would love for the green eyed monster to erupt... let's see what he does to saket.. I just hope like manu said he gives him a good beating LOL

AnnetteSpring

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Okay so let me just say what we all feel.. it was another nice filler episode again leaving us with the cliffhanger at the end...will devika be saved from saket evil couches by ravi? To know the answer keep watching kalash.. Tongue Clap

I know very clich of me to say but I just couldn't help myself ladies...Afterall I was expecting a action  pact episode with ravi putting saket in his place...seems like I will have to wait for that to happen tommorow...well before I get to the whole devika,saket and ravi triangle let me focus on our beloved sakshi and chachi and crew...LOL

Finally I must say that chachi did was she felt right for her chitki... she said what we all felt to daddi that saket is not the husband she imaged for her daughter for her family... I know daddi looked upset and even annoyed but what can we say we Al feel the same...It was lovely to  see the girls support there mum and stand by her side... It was lovely to see that devika chachi loves her like a daughter and she is the mum that devika needs to always protect her... The love and faith on her safety was both reassuring to watch and enjoy as we could see that our cupid plan was working it's magic on the family slowly but surely...Embarrassed Star

I really enjoyed the final scene were all three ladies made the pact of reuniting our love birds even if they don't realise that they are in love yet..Confused

Then we got to see the whole nivi scene between ravi... poor girl has no idea how to outsmart our hero... sorry to say but she is a supposed to be the clever business woman but it felt to me today that she needs to go back to school and learn the abcd of business... I just loved the way she lost the bet and ravi put her back in her place. ... having said that I still believe she has a key role to play in  ravi and devika love story which leads me to my next point...Tongue

The whole scene were nivi was watching ravi look at devika with concern was both heart warming and tearful... you could see he felt helpless and concerned... I noticed nivi spotted his weak point and may use devika as her pawn yo get ravi to dance to her tunes or even I reckon she may play a part I  there separation I just feel like she will start liking ravi just as his journey is about to start with devika... what do you reckon ladies? Smile

Anyway back to the episode opener...wow the look of fire in ravi was just amazing...His performance today was just mind blowing and yes he did look like he was about to kill saket... I must say  I was a bit disappointed when he didn't say anything at the start and left devika with him... I wish he had slapped him at least... I hope we get to see that happens in tomorrow episode...StarStar

Oh and I did notice that he was jealous watching devika with saket...He can call it concern all he wants but like nivi said he surely does feel for her... and he proved that again during the whole scene were he tries to get her confidence back and gives her the water... He is just the polar opposite of what saket is and it's a real treat to watch...LOL

Must say it was nice to see that he kept his eyes on saket and followed them to the room... I just hope he gets there before saket lays his hands on devika... While watching the last scene all I could scream was run ravi run...must say my mum thought I had gone mad...LOL

Anyway ladies another eventful filler episode... With more questions then answers... let's see what tomorrow brings... I for sure hope it's both action  pact and romantic...Embarrassed

For me the scene of this episode has to be the whole smile exchange scene between ravi and devika...Wink

Manu and ani I look forward to your take on today's episode... let me know what you think and what your favourite part was today...Smile

Night ladies...till tomorrow...take care...

Razia

Edited by raaz19 - 26 May 2015 at 4:56pm

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Gud morning Frnz !
Nice review Razia dear.

Luved the way Ravi made Devika smile. I hope he reaches on time and saves Devika from that monster Saket.

Well, got 2 go 4 my exams now. Continue with ur chit chat girls.Smile

raaz19

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Again a fabulous review Razia
@razia and ani my favourite scene was when Ravi asked Devika to smile
But guys spoilers this time are really heart wrenching
Will post them soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19AnnetteSpring

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
As Saket shuts the door of his hotel room, Ravi finds himself helpless. He finally saves the day though and manages to rescue Devika from Saket's clutches.  
Saket reaches the Deol residence before Ravi and Devika, and instigates the family against them. Dadi tells Ravi to leave Devika. The next day Ravi spots Saket hugging a girl. 

Ravi follows Saket and the girl to a hotel where he proceeds to check the hotel register. He notices the names Mr. and Mrs. Saket Kapoor in it and is shocked

-----

I just hope RaVika will reunite and Saket's truth will be revealed very soon
Do share your views Ani and Razia

-Manu-

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Yippeee ! Finally my exams r over .Dancing
Hello Manu dear!

I wish everybody gets 2 know abt Saket's truth & Ravika realise their luv 4 each other.

Edited by 2Obsessed - 27 May 2015 at 3:18am

raaz19

Go to top