Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas - Gossip Corner - Page 50

not.here thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😛

You know I have terrible luck. When I leave the shows suddenly get more bearable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL such is life I guess... Kalash is gearing towards Devika's trust breaking once against, judging from her expressions in the precap but hopefully they bring a twist because we have seen enough of Saket seperating Ravika already ðŸ˜•
not.here thumbnail
The basic premise of the show is lost to me
It's the can saket split ravika show most times
but if they break up ravika right now then that's the quickest confession to breakup I have ever seen!
LordRiddler thumbnail
well they still hadn't said "I love you" to each other so there is still that.. but it was pretty obvious what they wanted to say
I just hope Ravi explains to her that his phone was dead all this time and he gave Vikas to get it fixed and then they ask Vikas who tells them Saket got it repaired thus exposing him
Edited by LordRiddler - 8 years ago
not.here thumbnail
that's definitely not happening. vikas is going to get threatened and saket will be in the clear like he always is. devika will lose her faith for the umpteenth time and ravi will have to sort that problem out.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If they do show Vikas telling truth to Devika that Saket repaired Ravi's phone and then RaVika together go on a mission to find Monty and also expose Saket in front of all , it can b one of the best twist of the show  ..

Same old MU will b boring to watch .. it will all look repitative .. lets see how it goes .. 😕
not.here thumbnail
it would be a good twist I agree and very much deserved considering how long the show has been running. saket's time should be up sooner or later.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
As expected .. Devika misunderstands Ravi  .. After seeing those msges on Ravi's phone , she still wanted to believe Ravi only but damn Saket comes before Ravi and tells Devika that he saw Ravi-Monty somewhere together sitting and talking and brainwashes Devika that Ravi is still after her property 

Precap is so heartbreaking man .. Devika accusing Ravi that he proposed Monty-Sakshi marriage for her property and then did this drama so that he can convince Devika to give the property .. Ravi gets really angry and almost slaps her 😭😭 ...I really hope tomorrow Ravi manages to convince Devika even if it means he gets a bit aggressive with Devika ..its much needed now ..I hate men raising hands on women but in this case this was needed ..

LordRiddler thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

If they do show Vikas telling truth to Devika that Saket repaired Ravi's phone and then RaVika together go on a mission to find Monty and also expose Saket in front of all , it can b one of the best twist of the show  ..

Same old MU will b boring to watch .. it will all look repitative .. lets see how it goes .. 😕

OMG Yes please.. please make the leads come together and devise a clever plan to expose Saket... its getting boring to see this misunderstanding from Devika's side and Ravi having to fix everything everytime only to be ruined again... How the hell can she trust someone like Saket over Ravi.. I don't like how gullable and brainwashable she is potrayed.. sometimes docile and innocence is a good quality to have but the writers have extended it to a point where Devika looks foolish which is not good...

Writers please... you have a lot of content to give you superb TRP's and you just got another idea.. "A clever plan where Ravika expose Saket in front of everyone" so please use these ideas we would much rather see over Devika crying and insulting Ravi EVERYTIME and ALL THE TIME
.riah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I doubt they'll clear this misunderstanding so soon ðŸ˜• 
Coz even that Nivedita is involved n she and Saket together will make things more complicated 
Unless they writers want to show some good twist