Article: 5 Roles On TV That These Television Actors Should Not Have...

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

5 Roles On TV That These Television Actors Should Not Have Done

A lot of our television actors have played such iconic roles which became their claim to fame. Such characters have increased their fan following and have made it their best work. However, sometimes the television actors choose to do roles which don't suit them or they largely are not able to do justice to the role for some or the other reason.

Read More.. http://www.fuzionproductions.com/5-roles-on-tv-that-these-television-actors-should-not-have-done/

Sanam (additi)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I like additi but not sanu. Her character was unnecessarily brought & show started degrading from there. Polygamy, multiple fake sr, blackmagic, illegal relationships everything happened from there. 
They should have mentioned tanveer & sk too. Amrapali do too much ott! Nisha nagpal was good in villain avater. Only time amra was bare able was her initially few days as begum saiba.
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
None of the vamps are loved for their character in the show coz obviously they are made to do irritating and pathetic things but that doesnt mean a role of a vamp cannot be played by a popular or talented actress

All i feel is Additi has done full justice to her role and that is important

If not additi then definitely somebody else would have played the role and would have been equally hatable but not necessary that actress could have brought the desired impact.

And as for me i love additi more than i loved any of het character :)
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: additilicious

None of the vamps are loved for their character in the show coz obviously they are made to do irritating and pathetic things but that doesnt mean a role of a vamp cannot be played by a popular or talented actress

All i feel is Additi has done full justice to her role and that is important

If not additi then definitely somebody else would have played the role and would have been equally hatable but not necessary that actress could have brought the desired impact.

And as for me i love additi more than i loved any of het character :)

Only reason she's in included is because this site goes by fan reaction on forums. That's it.

AG has made a place for herself. She has become main vamp of QH. Never thought back in Season 2 that she could overtake and fill the place of AmG, but AdiG filled the role more than well. Early S3, she was way more watchable than FakeMisbah/SK, who only started to become interesting towards the end of Pak Track.

She is doing a bang up job, and she's the vamp so of course people will hate her. But then there are those of us who enjoy her and appreciate her as the vamp.😳👏