Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates (Page 84)

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Romance
We could not seen much romantic scenes between Salman Khan and Kareena, so trailer might have some nice romanctic scenes of the actors.

More Comedy
The comedy scenes in the teaser were so funny, since the trailer will have more of everything, more comedy scenes are expected.

Pakistan
We know that in the movie Salman will take the girl home to Pakistan, since the shooting was done in Kashmir, we hope to see all those places in the trailer.

Salman Khan
While we did see a lot of Salman Khan in teaser, the trailer will show some more awesome scenes of the actor.

Drama
Some emotional scenes were shown in teaser, considering the trailer was long, we'll get to see more of drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
In the midst of shooting for her forthcoming venture titled Bajrangi Bhaijaan', actress Kareena Kapoor Khan experienced a spot of nostalgia whilst in Kashmir.
With the older generation of her family already having visited Kashmir whilst their time in the film business, Kapoor Khan expressed in an interview how she felt as though she had traveled back in time during her visit. "There was a sense of dj vu when I landed in Srinagar. My entire khandaan - daddy, uncles and grand-uncles have shot many films in Kashmir," Times of India reported the actress expressing.
"It was my first shoot. We were staying at Hotel Lalit, which was Oberoi Grand back in the day. And there were a couple of old hotel staff members who remembered me as a child visiting my parents at their shoot. There were emotional moments. When I walked around the hotel, I felt like I was as walking down memory lane," she went onto add.
Starring opposite Salman Khan, the actress went on to talk about the film, "The nice thing about BB (Bajirangi Bhaijaan) is that besides it having a romantic track that revolves around the two of us, it is a human drama that has depth and will connect immediately. It is a story of Bajirangi who helps a little girl unite with her family across the border. As his love interest, I pitch in to do my best."
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/kareena-kapoor-khan-sensed-deja-vu-whilst-shooting-in-kashmir-2015#sthash.78TURPqi.dpuf

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TIGER_KHAN

Embedded image permalink

Loved Loved all the pics . Salman looking so damnnn intense Embarrassed
Can't waittt for the trailer ...coming tomm DancingParty

wat_up

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
"I play a school teacher from Chandni Chowk' in Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. My character helps Salman through his journey as he reaches out to this child who comes to India from Pakistan. It's a very different kind of film because usually people are used to seeing Salman in comedies like Kick'. However, I think this is a story with way more depth. People love seeing Salman and me together, so it's definitely for the masses."

moniluvskinshuk

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Though the first trailer is yet to be released, Kareena Kapoor is confident that Bajrangi Bhaijaan' will be the biggest hit of the year. "Yes, it's not Jurassic Park' or Jaws', but it's going to be the biggest hit, whether anybody likes it or not. Firstly, it has Salman, it also has Salman and me together after Bodyguard', Kabir Khan after Tiger' and Nawazuddin Siddiqui after Kick'. There are some films that have this destiny, the dynamics just come together and there's nothing wrong with that. I hope people will enjoy this story though because it is not a usual Salman Khan film - it does not have action and comedy. It is a story with song and dance."

moniluvskinshuk

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Salman and Kareena share a great onscreen chemistry and somewhat romantic sweetness that was clearly evident in Bodyguard'. The actress prides herself in being his somewhat lucky charm as she has been roped in to be a part of Salman's maiden production venture.

"It was great that Salman offered me a role in his first production. I have worked with Aamir Khan in his production, Talaash' and with Shah Rukh Khan in his production - Ashoka' and RA.One'. So, it is always nice that they feel comfortable to work with me and they feel dependable."

moniluvskinshuk

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
"I think it's important to work with the Khans because every top heroine of their generation has worked with their top stars - whether it was Sharmilaji who worked with Rajesh Khanna, Rekha worked with Amitabh Bachchan, Hemaji worked with Dharamji and Amitabh Bachchan in so many films. It's great because they are the ones ruling and fans enjoy seeing us together."

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for SalEena's interview Big smile

Go to top