Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Thread #2 Updates (Page 101)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Kabir Khan & Nawaz interview with Rajeev Masand

I love Kabir as a person apart from being a Beautiful Director Star
Liked the interview and what he spoke about his & Salman's relationship & how they became Great Friends when they started off with arguments . He is so right when he says He can't Work with BRAIN DEAD ACTORS ..Proves intelligence of Salman as an Actor which this forum Denies always .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nana5bbsaiISHQSalmanSeRamsha..wat_up

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmankiJaanbbsaiISHQSalmanSeRamsha..moniluvskinshuk

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Liked the interview and what he spoke about his & Salman's relationship & how they became Great Friends when they started off with arguments . He is so right when he says He can't Work with BRAIN DEAD ACTORS ..Proves intelligence of Salman as an Actor which this forum Denies always .

Yup proves Salman is a thinking actorCool He is not only thinking about how to portray his character but also the music and how the final film looks like at the end. I mean he has responsibility bc he is bringing majority of the crowd to the theater. Did you see how Massand was trying to coax Kabir to say something bad about Salman like some fight or something? This Massand is a hypocrite too! My respect for Kabir has gone up after this interview...he respects Salman a lotBig smile

Edited by ILovePrem - 27 June 2015 at 4:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsaiRamsha..wat_up

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing the bahrangi bhaijaan interviews.

Salman is more smarter than most people give him the credit for.
He is a nice person as well.
It is so sad to see people bash him as they want in whatever language they want.
Salman gets blamed for everything, even for things he did not do.

ISHQSalmanSeRamsha..MainePyaarKiya

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILovePrem

Yup proves Salman is a thinking actorCool He is not only thinking about how to portray his character but also the music and how the final film looks like at the end. I mean he has responsibility bc he is bringing majority of the crowd to the theater. Did you see how Massand was trying to coax Kabir to say something bad about Salman like some fight or something? This Massand is a hypocrite too! My respect for Kabir has gone up after this interview...he respects Salman a lotBig smile

Yes I DIDnoticed . And I LOVE Kabir & Nawaz for giving him back by praising Salman Big smile . That Hypocrite's Face was full of disappointment LOL .
Thank God Salma was not there . This Rajeev Guy is damnn Hypocrite & DISLIKES Salman to the core . I never ever like his Interviews . I watched this only & only for Kabir & Nawaz .
And Yes I too love & Respect Kabir more now Big smile

ISHQSalmanSeRamsha..wat_up

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

@Sara

I know . Actually U know Sara by looking so much hatred for him here on this forum  ,By Constantly reading some Stupid Posts that Some So called Top Actresses don't wanna work with him ..  now I don't care who is opp him . I just Want him to be with Good Director , Good Ensemble cast ..& good Prod house . Thatzz it !! .  . A decent Actress will be all ok in his movies now .

Plus , Yes Sultan seems to be a Good movie too . Anand Rai is almost Confirmed . Just Formal Official announcement is left i guess.
And If u will watch the Launch of Bhar De jholi meri Song ..U will guess that Salman-Kabir's Third movie too is in pipeline . so We all are getting what we want .  Do Hell with Kjo & his So called Dharma Productions .
@BOLD I think those articles are just useless. I mean all top actresses are after sultan. Probably its either gonna be deepika or priyanka. Lets see who gets it.

Anand Rai movie needs to happen soon. I think after sultan, he will shoot Anand Rai. Hopefully thats gonna be his diwali release. Yes that Kabir movie will be epic. I heard its a period love story. Hope he gets Ash on board lol that sounds impossible but...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSemoniluvskinshuk

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

I know And Let Kjo be in line . I am more then happy that Salman is working or will be working with some Awesome Good Directors like Kabir , Sooraj , Anand Rai . They are much much much better then Kjo not only in Direction but as Persons as well . Atleast they never pretended to be good with Salman like him

Ye thats great, but i want my dhoom 4 wish..as well!! 

Edited by wat_up - 27 June 2015 at 8:19pm

ISHQSalmanSeRamsha..moniluvskinshuk

Go to top