Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Salman Khan is all heart. When Kareena told Salman that she loved the 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' painting that he had painted, he immediately told her, 'It's yours.'

When we confirmed with Salman whether he would be giving the same to her, he answered with one of his iconic lines from his film Wanted " "Ek baar jo maine commitment kardi, uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahin sunta."
awesomegurti thumbnail
@iFaridoon: "Its a truly different acting performance 4m @BeingSalmanKhan in #BajrangiBhaijaan ," @kabirkhankk told me today in an informal conversation
awesomegurti thumbnail
@iFaridoon: .@ipritamofficial sang a couple of SUPER songs 4m #BajrangiBhaijaan which r not yet out...trust me the best of the album is yet to come!!!

Pritam is singer too ?
awesomegurti thumbnail
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who recently launched the song of the upcoming film 'Baahubali' in Mumbai, said it would be an honour for him to work with superstar Salman Khan.

Karan, who wears many hats, such as filmmaker, producer, screenwriter, costume designer and the reality show judge, asserted that working with Salman would always be an honour, pleasure and privilege for him.

The 43- year- old director has only once worked with the 'Kick' star in 1998, but it seems that he would love to team up with the actor again.

"Salman and I worked together in my very first feature film. In 1998 Salman played a very little part in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. So, of course working with him is an honor and I think he is one of our leading superstars and one of the finest people I know, said Karan.

Karan, who last took the director's seat for 'Student of the Year', will now be directing 'Shuddhi'.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Filmmaker Karan Johar, who recently launched the song of the upcoming film 'Baahubali' in Mumbai, said it would be an honour for him to work with superstar Salman Khan.

Karan, who wears many hats, such as filmmaker, producer, screenwriter, costume designer and the reality show judge, asserted that working with Salman would always be an honour, pleasure and privilege for him.

The 43- year- old director has only once worked with the 'Kick' star in 1998, but it seems that he would love to team up with the actor again.

"Salman and I worked together in my very first feature film. In 1998 Salman played a very little part in 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. So, of course working with him is an honor and I think he is one of our leading superstars and one of the finest people I know, said Karan.

Karan, who last took the director's seat for 'Student of the Year', will now be directing 'Shuddhi'.

He Really wants to work with Salman ? .. Such a LIER ...๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSOAEHUEjA[/YOUTUBE]

I saw the whole Video . And I feel that the news of Salman doing Kabir's Next is true . Kabir didn't deny it ..Infact he said that it is too early to talk about . So I DO feel that Post BB release we gonna get the Confirmed news about this ๐Ÿ˜Š . I will be very happy if it happens . Kabir brings out the best in Salman & surely he is one of the Beautiful director .
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

He Really wants to work with Salman ? .. Such a LIER ...๐Ÿ˜ก

I know he is such a opportunitist. I want to show Salman all of the KWK episodes where he is like asking the participants who is better actor or who is more popular and he not including Salman in the list. Its like Salman was not even in the picture๐Ÿ˜ก Also I remember Richard Gere praising Salman and Kjos face dropped. Bloody hypocrite! Good that Salman left Shuddhi
Edited by ILovePrem - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ILovePrem

I know he is such a opportunitist. I want to show Salman all of the KWK episodes where he is like asking the participants who is better actor or who is more popular and he not including Salman in the list. Its like Salman was not even in the picture๐Ÿ˜ก Also I remember Richard Gere praising Salman and Kjos face dropped. Bloody hypocrite! Good that Salman left Shuddhi

KJO got shocked of his life when Salman left Shuddhi bewchara movie karne ka sapna adhura reh gaya uska phirse.. ๐Ÿ˜† 
KJO never talked abt salman and making movie with him when he was in bad phase and now he is constantly jhapping name of Salman.  ๐Ÿ˜† 
Now producers are standing in line to work with Salman and KJO is one of them. ๐Ÿ˜† 
I know And Let Kjo be in line . I am more then happy that Salman is working or will be working with some Awesome Good Directors like Kabir , Sooraj , Anand Rai . They are much much much better then Kjo not only in Direction but as Persons as well . Atleast they never pretended to be good with Salman like him