Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
@awesomegurti

OMGG U haven't watched ETT still ? 😲.. Watch it .. It's amazing & mostly everyone loved it . Yeah I know that Kabir loves Kat &..but I am sure Bebo too would have apt role in BB as In Kabir's movies Female Leads equally have their parts to play apart from Romancing Male Lead .
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail
Bajrangi Bhaijaan@BBThisEid

We loved your excitement! And we have a double announcement coming. Tune in tomorrow, until then keep shouting out using #WeWantBBFirstLook

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TIGER_KHAN

We loved your excitement! And we have a double announcement coming. Tune in tomorrow, until then keep shouting out using #WeWantBBFirstLook

Great can't wait excited !!
TIGER_KHAN thumbnail

NOW, A CHICKEN SONG FOR SALLU

For which composer Pritam has recorded with two chicken yodellers from the US and Switzerland.

A song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan which was picturised in Karjat earlier this year had Pritam in a tizzy as he hunted high and low for the perfect chicken sounds. "It's a situation song which celebrates chicken and needed lots of clucking sounds with a few cockadoodle crows thrown in," informs the composer. 

A perfectionist for details, he finally hunted out two experts. One of them, Wylie Galt Gustafson, is a yodeller from Montana, USA, who is famous for his chicken yodle song. He has created and voiced the signature Yahooo-oo-oo for Yahoo, Inc. 

The other is Nernhard Betschart, a leading Swiss yodeller. "I contacted both of them and they collaborated with me on this song. We recorded on skype and the song has come out really well," says an ebullient Pritam, adding that he is contractually bound to not reveal the name of the song just yet. 

He admits that Mayur Puri had to struggle a bit to find the right words for the cocks, hens and chicken running around the song. "The tune came easily but the lyrics were tricky and took time. It's a situational song and integral to the plot. We wanted it to work for the story and also the audience, particularly kids since the film's hero, Salman Khan has a huge kid fan base," points out Pritam. 

He had recorded the track months and has been working on the rest of songs. "Now that Kabir is back from his shoot in Srinagar we will sit down and finalise the score. Cluck, cluck, I hope everyone likes the other songs as much as Salman and the rest of the team liked this one," he smiles.
wat_up thumbnail
Some people on twitter saying that this handle isnt by the team!!  And some tweeted mini, kabirs wive and she didnt say it was, so im lost and not sure this news is true, i guess best to tweet kabir as he usually replies, when he gets many messages!! 

We loved your excitement! And we have a double announcement coming. Tune in tomorrow, until then keep shouting out using #WeWantBBFirstLook

Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/6352324

News! Kareena Kapoor & @BeingSalmanKhan shot for a qawali song for at a famous shrine in Ashmuqam area of south Kashmir's Anantnag district.

Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
B-Town Life.com
@BTownLifecom
Exclusive!! Official news regarding #
BajrangiBhaijaan 1st look & teaser trailer will
come today.. Stay Tuned!!
Originally posted by: WhatsUpBitch

B-Town Life.com
@BTownLifecom
Exclusive!! Official news regarding #
BajrangiBhaijaan 1st look & teaser trailer will
come today.. Stay Tuned!!

What are you saying πŸ˜². please confirm. i need to sleep, i can't stay up tonight - πŸ˜† 

Pandey Ji ka kya iraada hai  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²?? 

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

What are you saying😲. please confirm. i need to sleep, i can't stay up tonight -πŸ˜†

Pandey Ji ka kya iraada hai 😲😲??

Dont know how much truth in it. I saw this on @Btownlifecom timeline. dey tweeted it πŸ˜›
Even I cant wait now