India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

Battle between Yaldoz and Razia?

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I think with the progress of this stupid track, there will something happen which will break the marriage of Yaldoz and Razia and a battle between them will happen which results in defeat of Yaldoz and after this battle Altu enters his sasural permanently. I seriously hope this happens. This will make Razia and Altu hero in eyes of Iltu and also is logically correct as Yaldoz never married Razia or even proposed her and Razia's fighting skill will be revealed to everybody. I can't wait for Shalzia to start. I so want to see Jealous Razia.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Yr that spoiler is a joke mishkan ki wedding aaj shoot hui he toi ko sb kisne btaya be fasool ki baten likh di unhone. Rohit ne bhi kal insta pe kuch post kiya tha jisme yaldoz se milne ki script thi. Altunia razo k saath mehel me bhi jayega most probably so chill

raiiii

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Yr that spoiler is a joke mishkan ki wedding aaj shoot hui he toi ko sb kisne btaya be fasool ki baten likh di unhone. Rohit ne bhi kal insta pe kuch post kiya tha jisme yaldoz se milne ki script thi. Altunia razo k saath mehel me bhi jayega most probably so chill

No matter what but spoiler sach hoga and i am surprised after this track they are starting nasir's coronation track. I m worried will she come to delhi married with yaldoz already? hein...ye to nahin hona chahiye. even if see it as a neutral viewer it doesn't make sense, after all alzia's scenes they can't marry off razia with yaldoz not in one episode. show ke jo fans hain wo khafa ho jayenge.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiii...-Riya-...overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HaremSultan

No matter what but spoiler sach hoga and i am surprised after this track they are starting nasir's coronation track. I m worried will she come to delhi married with yaldoz already? hein...ye to nahin hona chahiye. even if see it as a neutral viewer it doesn't make sense, after all alzia's scenes they can't marry off razia with yaldoz not in one episode. show ke jo fans hain wo khafa ho jayenge.Angry
Nahi hoga sirf haan kahegiLOL
...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Is there spoiler about that?Shocked

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Is there spoiler about that?Shocked
Wahi toi waleSilly

...-Riya-...

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Nahi hoga sirf haan kahegiLOL

I Like your optimism and waise bhe she can't marry without telling her abbu. That will be highly illogical. This supposed marriage if seen in political sense will create closeness between Ghazni and Delhi so it should be with full pomp and show including both parties, not just she went there without telling anyone and comes back as his wife. That is i think highly stupid.
I hope she goes to ghazni, says yes and immediately comes back to delhi. If she comes back then our altu will handle it but if she comes back as married, show ke satyanash hone ka roz pray karunge.Angry

raiiii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top