Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Devika to get engaged to saket.....Updated PG2....

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Well seems this show is getting revamp at fast speed ..Now its another new entry as negative character.I hope with all these changes EK..NB dont make a mess of the storyline..My POV  looks like this show will  not be any different from other BT shows..I read the character sketch of new entry ,i just hope they dont do a copy paste of the Aitraaz  or chahat movie..Obssession in love and do anything to get the guy type track...Really why such deja vu scenario again and again..Third angle to create a havoc ..I thought EK will spare this one after watching her do it in YDSRH...
Here is the article from TOI..

Actress Sonali Nikam, who was last seen in the TV show 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara', will soon enter Ekta Kapoor's 'Kalash', which airs on Life OK.

She will play veteran actor Deepak Qazir's daughter and Mukul Harish's sister in the show.Says a source working on the show, "It's a negative character. She will play Nivedita, who falls in love with Ravi Garewal . This will lead to a lot of trouble in protagonist Devika's life."

Another article and trust EK to bring her famous track of another woman in male lead life..Instead of sonali it parakh madan who has bagged the role of nivedita..

she will be the gorgeous looking boss of Ravi Garewal (Krrip Kapur Suri), and her entry will create problems for Devika (Aparna Dixit). Also, Nivedita, the character will be the daughter of Rakesh Luthra (Deepak Qazir).

Nivedita will have a grey shade to her character to begin with, and will later turn absolutely negative with the story progression.

Our source further adds, "There were two names in contention for the role - Sonali Nikam and Parakh Madan. And now Parakh has bagged the character."

Edited by saveeta24 - 09 May 2015 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
What???
The CV's are just overloading Ravi's lofe with too many girls.
I wish this track ends fast
How boring
shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
tfs dear. i expect that from cv. they take one positive and 2 nagative.
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I'm not surprised as its EK norm of work..Male lead should have another woman in his life and who will be negative..Her every show is not spared of the other woman angle..

I thought they are revamping it with a better screenplay but  it beats me here why creatives bringing same scenario...

Anyways hope the show does well for Aparna whom i liked as Poorvi and krip Suri ...

Edited by saveeta24 - 07 May 2015 at 3:59am
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I think character of Nivedita was already planned in the show even before revamp because I remember the day both Ravika came for interview , Ravi confronts Mr.Luthria and he makes a sarcastic comment about r u going to eye by daughter to achieve success to which Ravi looked a bit shocked and surprised LOL ..

Also that Amit dude who is current boss of Ravika keeps mentioning about the lady boss Nivedita who is his sister and is impressed with Ravi so much that she decided to grant his one wish and because of that wish only Ravi asked a job for Devika ... So this character is not due to revamp but a pre-planned character I guess Ermm

And I guess its like if one psycho Saket is for Devika , then u got to hv another psycho Nivedita for Ravi na LOLLOL .. So Ambe maa will hv lot of work to do to protect Ravika from both the psychos LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaavikaIlinMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
already one nivedita is irking my eyes in IKNMP...here comes another nivedita that is going to boil our blood and raise our BP...since the name is nivedita...there is no ending for this character...

this character was already planned rather than revamp...and the way amit describe her...she is a psycho for sure...i feel they will copy and paste Aitraaz track...i hope this character makes her entry after Ravika's marriage...since she is going to cause lots of trouble for devika...which means Ravika is definitely getting married
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Looks like a non stop entries in the show..Now its Priyanka Purohit entry as Devika's cousin..

Well thats a lot of revamping happening in the storyline..

Btw Priyanka played  Aparna's  best friend and enemy later in YDSRH.

"Priyanka has been signed to play Devika's (Aparna Dixit) cousin who will be a very positive person. She will be really close to her cousin and she (cousin) falling in love with someone else will lead to drama."  

The actress has already started shooting for the show.

We spoke to Priyanka who confirmed the developments and said, "I am playing a Punjabi girl who is very sweet. It feels great to be back with Balaji. Hoping the various shades that I will play would enhance my skills as a performer."

Edited by saveeta24 - 08 May 2015 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I think Priyanka purohit is already shown in the serial as Devika's younger cousin .. earlier some other actress was playing the role but this girl replaced her in last 2 episodes I think .. 

Go to top