Idiot and uska Samindar Singh & Chashni - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

.WHY...is this a hint that Saral will love Radz...Radz will love Neil...Neil will love Sam and Sam will love Arjun And Arjun will love only his revenge🤢🤢...I pray I am wrong...if CVs go this way...mera the end to this show😭

Hi😆 I really don't see this happening. And if it does it is totally OOC and bad story telling. Saral is just going to be used to prop up Radhika's love story. That's it. In fact when they introduced Neil in Rishikesh you could see the hints from there. Although subtle they were present. I am not doubting that Neil cares for Samaira deeply but all the signs the show has given me till now  only makes me believe that Neil-Radhika are soul mates. I really don't see it any other way. There was a statement that Neil made in Rishikesh when he and Samaira were drunk on the bridge. He said that one day when he is sad he is going to come to Rishikesh. I always thought this dialogue was quite symbolic and foreshadowing coz Radhika belongs to Rishikesh. Radhika imo will take a little more time to open up and experience love but I remember her telling Saral ( ew btw🤢 )That she hates being called Radhu and wants to be called by her proper name yet she has no problem in Neil calling her Chasni😳
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Hi😆 I really don't see this happening. And if it does it is totally OOC and bad story telling. Saral is just going to be used to prop up Radhika's love story. That's it. In fact when they introduced Neil in Rishikesh you could see the hints from there. Although subtle they were present. I am not doubting that Neil cares for Samaira deeply but all the signs the show has given me till now  only makes me believe that Neil-Radhika are soul mates. I really don't see it any other way. There was a statement that Neil made in Rishikesh when he and Samaira were drunk on the bridge. He said that one day when he is sad he is going to come to Rishikesh. I always thought this dialogue was quite symbolic and foreshadowing coz Radhika belongs to Rishikesh. Radhika imo will take a little more time to open up and experience love but I remember her telling Saral ( ew btw🤢 )That she hates being called Radhu and wants to be called by her proper name yet she has no problem in Neil calling her Chasni😳

Hi achearts 😃...thks for clarifying...guess I have missed that scene in rishikesh...I did feel the chem between Radz Neil there...but at times when Sam's  feelings about Arjun r hidden from Neil...I get the wrong thots😕 Saral is sure villain😆...my worry is only for the boys Neil and Arjun...former one is busy flirting without giving us much hints and the latter one is dropping only mysterious hints for Sam...😆
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Hi achearts 😃...thks for clarifying...guess I have missed that scene in rishikesh...I did feel the chem between Radz Neil there...but at times when Sam's  feelings about Arjun r hidden from Neil...I get the wrong thots😕 Saral is sure villain😆...my worry is only for the boys Neil and Arjun...former one is busy flirting without giving us much hints and the latter one is dropping only mysterious hints for Sam...😆

If this pentagon love story is gonna happen, I will kill the CVs!!😡
I do have a doubt though that they'll show Neil in love with Sam..which I don't want in any case!!
They should remain the best of friends..not like those typical stories where you fall in love with your bestie
Even I missed those dialogues in Rishikesh
n yeah...both the guys are really confusing!😕
I love Neil and Sam friendship .. they behave like best friends do .. not common in Indian TV .. I simply loved Neil's idea of watching Bhojpuri films and give ganda comments 😆 .. I just hope they don't ruin this friendship for anything 

I would love to see bromance or bro-enimyship between Neil and Arjun .. Aham n Shravan both are good actors .. this will be really fun to watch 
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

@bold: i used to think m the only one who thought that was symbolic. like when saral ll take radhika back to rishikesh neil ll also go their to stop hr marriage and sam ll go too as they are best friends and always stand by eachother
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

I love Neil and Sam friendship .. they behave like best friends do .. not common in Indian TV .. I simply loved Neil's idea of watching Bhojpuri films and give ganda comments 😆 .. I just hope they don't ruin this friendship for anything 

I would love to see bromance or bro-enimyship between Neil and Arjun .. Aham n Shravan both are good actors .. this will be really fun to watch 

exactly what i feel..
U said it all dear. I really loved the awsome bond of Friendship between aam and neil.
Gosh such bonding is really rare. Whenever aam is in any problem neil is always there and the canteen scence was just mind blowing. Their plan about the movie. Neil always manage to bring smile in sam face. I really dont want any problem in their relationships bcoz of their love life.
Originally posted by Vrushika321

U said it all dear. I really loved the awsome bond of Friendship between aam and neil.
Gosh such bonding is really rare. Whenever aam is in any problem neil is always there and the canteen scence was just mind blowing. Their plan about the movie. Neil always manage to bring smile in sam face. I really dont want any problem in their relationships bcoz of their love life.

actually i dnt see love in their case. they are best friends care fr eachother alot.. and being bestfriend one is always possesive.. 
Awesome post!! 👍🏼
The scene between Neil and Radhika was so hilarious..😆 so much of cuteness.. His smile .. Seriously,Shravan is a fantastic actor.. but as all of you had said,I too hated in splitsvilla.And the way Radhika too reacted in all smiles.. 😃. 
Originally posted by sweetypie225

Awesome post!! 👍🏼
The scene between Neil and Radhika was so hilarious..😆 so much of cuteness.. His smile .. Seriously,Shravan is a fantastic actor.. but as all of you had said,I too hated in splitsvilla.And the way Radhika too reacted in all smiles.. 😃. 

o yes shravan's smile