Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhi's tit for tat (Page 2)

kavya.k18 Groupbie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Yes Kavya well put...He wants her to feel what he feels and thus those words...He knows shes lying and thus these dialogues..but in doing so...he will do it to himself to nah...LOLLOLLOL
CV's bring this on...we are all set to watch...LOL * I have my pop corns, chocolate bar stash, chips, cold drinks all ready..AC remote.. yep all set*
Thats what!...LOL...both of them think they a r very smart n trying to do it their way but in no way they can get away from each other or fight away their feelingsSmile...they r playing a game they r ment to loose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.k18

Originally posted by Mahi78

Agree but she is all set for the sacrifice mode.Ouch
Ya but i dun think her 'sacrifice spree' is gonna last long, i guess Abhi will find out the reason in time, n no matter how how hard she tries to get Abhi n Tanu married shez not going to suceed. Abhi will not marry TanuSmile

Go to top