Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

JA CC #4, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only (Page 7)

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Charu.S

Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 
It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?

LOLLOL

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeaayushimehra

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Sindhu, I just caught up with today's episode. At the end of it, I didn't know whom to be more mad at, mother or son. Jodha is sandwiched between them. I feel that Raja Birbal will interfere and ease out the stress in Jalal's mind, in his trademark style. 
It is more than obvious that Jalal is enacting a well thought out plan to get his mother to take responsibility for her irresponsible behavior. There is one question nagging me, do you think that Jodha could also be a part of Jalal's game plan?

LOLLOL

I am mad at the mother Charu. Agree divorce is not an option and that too in open DEK session. still HB's silence and that dont care attitude just irritated me. I mean which mother will be like that, seriously.  Precap she has started to slowly worry. I mean the point the she did not reach Jalal prior to DEK itself is hilarious.

Its all Jalal's plan and also to make sure in future no body is pressured emotionally like this.

No way Jodha is involved in Jalas plan. whole of Talak drama jalal was looking at Jodha to see if she would open and talk. Either Birbal is with jalal or Jodha. dont know whom. its anyways not the trio together.

Loved Salim today. Already feeling bad for him/Anarkali and their doomed union.

Did Jalal have to hurt and humiliate Jodha to such an extent in order to elicit a reply from his stubborn, egoistic, manipulative mother. I am very keen to hear Hamida Begum's explanation for her unacceptable behavior. The Creatives better come up with something worthy of all this tamasha that Jodha is having to put up because of their Natakiya roopantar. 

I also feel that Raja Birbal may guide Jodha in dealing with Jalal and holding her own in this fiasco.

Edited by Charu.S - 08 May 2015 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBeaayushimehraSindhuMenon

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I want to share something that is very precious to me. I told my husband that no gift is bigger than this one...My 7 yr old daughter Divyaa is a voracious reader and unlike her mother loves to write..She gifted me this for Mothers day. I framed and kept it on my desk and read it everyday. I shared this already with some of you.

Mama's Caring Hands

Divyaa

Comforting and loving, joyous and happy,

Mother's hands make works seem snappy,

They perform work for both of us

From the youngest to the oldest,

To the smallest and the tallest

Those hands contain lots of love,

And they can be soft as a dove,

Or become a lion's paws,

They're filled to the top with ideas of fun,

That can be shared with everyone!

Her hands are always swirling and twirling,

Cleaning and cooking, arranging and working,

Those hands are always on the move,

Reaching for pots and pans to use,

Always finishing without an excuse!

Cut and hurt, battered bruised

Those hands of hers are sometimes injured,

Of course, they still keep on working,

Without a huge fuss, or any complaint,

Their angelic hands, real live saints!

What I really love about mom's hands the best,

Is that they make sure I have tons of rest,

Lots of food, and gallons of water,

Making sure I have everything I need,

So a wonderful life I can always lead!

For Mother's day, what I want your hands to know,

Is that mother, while I grow and grow,

I'll never, ever, hate you or your hands,

For your hands Ill be loving and caring,

In return for all the love you've been showing!

Ayushi where are u hiding..Write some poems and also to others lets bring in some interesting topics and chat here..Its just to keep in touch..

Awww, those heartfelt words from your child, proves what a lovely mother you are dear Sindhu.

Hug

BeaBeaayushimehraSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..AngryAngryAngry

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

Charu.SBeaBeaayushimehra

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for your lovely compleiments. Will pass on to Divyaa. 
Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Though I dont like too much SA track in JJ, I ahve to admit I too feel sad, I hate tragic endings.

I too dont like this whole talak drama..honetly but still am more angry with HB..AngryAngryAngry

I hope BB is with Jodha and we get to see something interesting...I am not able to digest HB silence Charu. Its like now I cant tolerate that character too along with GB

I am fuming at the depiction of HB and GB's characters Sindhu. They were the total opposite in reality.

Discussing the reel character of HB, I will not have an iota of sympathy for her while Jalal gives her the third degree. I want him to give her the same treatment that he did Mahamanga. Ignoring and not speaking to her. She did not behave in a manner worthy of a wise matriarch of the Mughal clan. I know it appears as if Jodha is angry at Jalal's behavior but after I saw today's episode, I have this thought nagging me that maybe she could be in the loop too. I know I am way off here, but still , her reaction appears to be rather quiet and passive for a person who has been divorced. Is it one of shock or one of a person who is aware of the going ons.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeaBea

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Can someone please provide me with the link for the latest promo?
BeaBea Goldie
BeaBea
BeaBea

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

From the very first time the writer on twitter started saying divorce, divorce, divorce  and said is it that easy' I said to myself this is not going to be good no matter what the twist is (whether a pretense or real). And look at the trps  and just at its trails they introducing another absurd twist all I keep wondering is are they watching their own show and monitoring the response of the fans or they don't  just care.

I also have a feeling that the rate or amount of awards JA Serial have won so far has created a great delusion among them that it is ok with what they are showing.  All they have to look at is the trps since December 18th and see how far they have falling.

Gosh, am I the only one feeling so disappointed with JA set and cast completely.  My desire for the Serial has gone so, so down for the first time.  Pari charm is not working on me.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehra

Go to top