I tried
1. Classic vegan omlette - This was a hit..I too loved it
2.Deep Dish Pan Pizza - Veggie Lover's Pizza - Came out well too
3. Bread Bonda or Vada Recipe Video
4. Chilli Paneer Pinwheels Brunch / Potluck Video Recipe
5. Aloo Paneer Rings Video Recipe | Potato & Cheese Rings | Party Snack Recipe
Gobi Manchurian
6. Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger Video Recipe by Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
7. Cannellini Beans Sausage Video Recipe | Vegan Gluten free Sausage Recipe By Bhavna

The other Food Flavor website -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrWMk23uepWVEg3xs02dz7A

1. Chutney Cheese Toast |Easy Indian Appetizer/Snacks Recipes| Breakfast Recipes|Vegetarian Recipes
2. Coconut Coriander Chutney | Chutney for idli /dosa/ vada | Indian Dip | Veg Recipes Indian by Shilpi
3. Breakfast Recipes Vegetarian | Moong Paneer Toast Recipe| Kids Evening snacks Recipe
4. Spinach Cheese Balls | Easy Indian Evening Snacks Recipes/Tea time Recipes | Kids Snacks Recipes

Have a beautiful weekend. talk to you all soon

Thanks sindhu,

you tried a lot,great,πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Classic vegan omlette, i read this,its very popular punjabi recipe , but not add rice flour, but its also very interesting.πŸ˜ƒ, if  cold happans, without veg, gives, cold person, because, besan, relifes, cold,

we can eat with, green chutney, cocount chutney, tomato sauce, curd,πŸ˜ƒ, or tea ,coffee, soup.πŸ˜ƒ

rainy season, its feels very delcious.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Thanks sindhu,

you tried a lot,great,πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Classic vegan omlette, i read this,its very popular punjabi recipe , but not add rice flour, but its also very interesting.πŸ˜ƒ, if  cold happans, without veg, gives, cold person, because, besan, relifes, cold,

we can eat with, green chutney, cocount chutney, tomato sauce, curd,πŸ˜ƒ, or tea ,coffee, soup.πŸ˜ƒ

rainy season, its feels very delcious.

Thanks Ayushi... Oh is it, did not know about Besan that it helps with cold..

have a good weekend...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

Hello all! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Was watching an episode of an anime series that I used to see when I was a teen...it is basically of the genre romance and magical girl...there are two girls who use magic...one of them is an avid user of black magic...she is Maya and the other magic girl is Nina

Maya's friend visits her over and she falls in love with a guy whom Nina's friend Ayu really loves...so Maya decided to help her friend by casting black magic on him to make him fall in love with the girl...Nina obviously tries to nullify it with her magic.

Ultimately, the BM doesn't get cast and even Nina doesn't use the magical item...reminded me so much of JA...though in the anime the BM angle is used for humour purposes onlyπŸ˜†

I wish they could have shown something like that in JA...Dammo fails to cast a spell on Jalal because of Jodha's love and attachment with him...

Even in the anime, the black magic and all doesn't seem idiotic or annoying to watch...it is integrated within the plot very well...so that even though it may get serious at times...it doesn't become cringeworthy...

JA misused the entire concept of spells and BM...

Another speciality of the anime is that...Ayu tells Nina not to cast a spell on the guy, because once the spell wore off he wouldn't be in love with her anymore...she wants him to like her for the way she is and not have him controlled...

CVs need to learn a lot about plot presentation and screenplayπŸ₯±

Hey Samy, U too have a good weekend. Mine just started..

I should watch this anime...I agree completely, if they had shown something on a lighter noteit was watchable. They just dregaged.

@bold: very very true

SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Hey Samy, U too have a good weekend. Mine just started..

I should watch this anime...I agree completely, if they had shown something on a lighter noteit was watchable. They just dregaged.

@bold: very very true

Sindhu,

Enjoy your weekend! Going for Dil Dhadakne Do tonight!⭐️

The anime is called Ultra Maniac.😳You can watch it here!😳

It just has 26 episodes, so you can watch it aaram se⭐️. It has Japanese audio with English subtitles...hope you are comfortable with it⭐️
Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Who Knows to make misal pav recipe. It seems to be a Maharashtrian Dish. Misal Pav, the delicious Maharashtrian snack served at Mumbai's Aaswad restaurant won the prize at the global Foodie Hub Awards in London.

I want to try it this weekend..I have googled and found some recipes but if you know share it with me please

Food talks...πŸ˜›
The recipes on web are very much same Sindhu...the one in below link comes very much closer to what we make at home...

http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/misal-pav-recipe-misal-pav/

If you like it spicy you can skip putting potato, tamarind and sugar in curry and put a chopped tomato instead. But you would need sprouts first...if they are not available you can even use green peas to make curry...😳
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Sam,

Do tell me if Dil Dhadkane do is good...I am planning to watch it once I am free...

@Everyone...

Just now read this IF article...it's hilarious...πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/53141-what-if-ekta-kapoor-had-directed-ddlj.htm
Edited by Rasika29 - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasika29

@Sam,

Do tell me if Dil Dhadkane do is good...I am planning to watch it once I am free...

@Everyone...

Just now read this IF article...it's hilarious...πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/53141-what-if-ekta-kapoor-had-directed-ddlj.htm

Samy, give us the review here. after hearing from u I will also plan whether to watch or not. Its running here too..read the review and it was just okay. I like Farhan..

Rasika, I just read this and it indeed was hilarious...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasika29

Food talks...πŸ˜›
The recipes on web are very much same Sindhu...the one in below link comes very much closer to what we make at home...

http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/misal-pav-recipe-misal-pav/

If you like it spicy you can skip putting potato, tamarind and sugar in curry and put a chopped tomato instead. But you would need sprouts first...if they are not available you can even use green peas to make curry...😳

Thanks much Rasika..I book marked it..Will make this Tuesday for dinner...Today I just finished it all. any ways need time to sprout Moong dal also...

I have moong Dal at home. Will soak it in water tonight so that I can sprout it..
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

Sindhu,

Enjoy your weekend! Going for Dil Dhadakne Do tonight!⭐️

The anime is called Ultra Maniac.😳You can watch it here!😳

It just has 26 episodes, so you can watch it aaram se⭐️. It has Japanese audio with English subtitles...hope you are comfortable with it⭐️

Thanks much for the link...will watch it for sure..May watch with my hubby as its in japaneese. He knows to talk that Language as he was there before our marriage. so he may enjoy too, I can listen to English audio

Enjoy the movie. let us know how it goes
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Rasika and Sindhu
Will surely let you know! The review here has been pretty good...plus Zoya Akhtar's movies are very refreshing...ZNMD was such a beautiful movie