Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rasika29

@bold: Me...both...πŸ˜†

I am working as software engg. and also doing masters externally(Not in computers but in some other subject of my personal interest)

When I told my mom that I am also trying my hand in writing a story...πŸ˜† she was like don't you have enough things to do already???

ah okay..Good to hear...

Its always good to be busy, gives less time to think much and also the satisfaction when we do something that we love.
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ayushimehra thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122812860 

today i posted a pic, here is a link. see this next genearation of Mughals 21 cen
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh but diplomas will be semester pattern right? then it is very difficult to manage time...
If it is year-wise relatively easy...study just once in a year...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yes, and MBA is already hectic enough...so I might just do it later onπŸ˜‰
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone...πŸ˜ƒ

Anyone watched new promo?
I saw the pics only and was like arggh...😑 WTH... Same old same old...🀒 and back to normal...

In past I would have fumed and it would have spoiled my whole day...JA has really increased my tolerance levels I guess...πŸ˜†
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Hello everyone...πŸ˜ƒ

Anyone watched new promo?
I saw the pics only and was like arggh...😑 WTH... Same old same old...🀒 and back to normal...

In past I would have fumed and it would have spoiled my whole day...JA has really increased my tolerance levels I guess...πŸ˜†

Rasika, Did not watch the Promo but such stupid Promos have no impact on me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First of all Jodha is shown dumb, I mean she has no clue even after watching Laboni eat meat. That was highly disappointing for me. What more can I say. How can cvs insult the intelligence of people, really.

Jalal is under spell and we see Laboni seducing. Looking at Jalal face, he is clueless , dumb and under a spell. What passion or romance can come out of this. Nothing. There is no love in it and all we see is one sided lust that too from a witch. Too bad, only witches and naagins fall for Jalal...🀣

I think this track is a long one and Ruks may also instigate Jalal who knows to Punish Anar. I see nothing else out of this track. Also what is with this theme, that men can be seduced so easily. Okay some men are like this but most are not and not so weak also. This is what I cant digest and some enjoy such scenes and looking forward. Wonder how their family life is or going to be.

I can bear anything if they can show Jodha not weak, dumb and not weeping. I only want this..Also the slap that had to go for Ruk was given to Jodha.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Rasika, Did not watch the Promo but such stupid Promos have no impact on me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First of all Jodha is shown dumb, I mean she has no clue even after watching Laboni eat meat. That was highly disappointing for me. What more can I say. How can cvs insult the intelligence of people, really.

Jalal is under spell and we see Laboni seducing. Looking at Jalal face, he is clueless , dumb and under a spell. What passion or romance can come out of this. Nothing. There is no love in it and all we see is one sided lust that too from a witch. Too bad, only witches and naagins fall for Jalal...🀣

I think this track is a long one and Ruks may also instigate Jalal who knows to Punish Anar. I see nothing else out of this track. Also what is with this theme, that men can be seduced so easily. Okay some men are like this but most are not and not so weak also. This is what I cant digest and some enjoy such scenes and looking forward. Wonder how their family life is or going to be.

I can bear anything if they can show Jodha not weak, dumb and not weeping. I only want this..Also the slap that had to go for Ruk was given to Jodha.

Actually, its true Sindhu...men are weak against one thing; sex. If you remember, Russian spies were sent to military men of other countries to seduce them and take out important information. I am not saying that all men are like that but even kings at that time were precisely weak for the same and even women were trained to poison them in the midst of love making.

But still, Jodha is stupid to overlook laboni eating non-veg. No one can be this stupid; except Ekta's leads.

Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Me too have become immune to such things...that said I am still not able to understand why they have brought in this track...it doesn't have a head or tail...

If it is a long one then it is going to be really yawn worthy...what was there is yesterday's epi???
And if Jo's aarati negates the black magic then even Jalal is a faithful to his god right? How can it affect him so easily...and don't tell me he is ACTING...

BTW I was really enamored by the speed with which witches changed their locations...πŸ˜† and also they seem to have discovered a hidden room which Maham used in past...to top it all Laboni gets a room that has door...😲 even shehenshah doesn't have that privilege in JA...
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justlovetv

Actually, its true Sindhu...men are weak against one thing; sex. If you remember, Russian spies were sent to military men of other countries to seduce them and take out important information. I am not saying that all men are like that but even kings at that time were precisely weak for the same and even women were trained to poison them in the midst of love making.

But still, Jodha is stupid to overlook laboni eating non-veg. No one can be this stupid; except Ekta's leads.

Sindy,  before I start please allow me to laugh as I have been doing so since I saw the promo
🀣  I agree with you it is like Jalal is in a trance only and being erotic by Laboni.

OhπŸ˜• the long awaited steamy romance of Jalal and another woman and all I see is a one sided seduction.  Hmm maybe the main scene will be steamy enough for those who are craving for that so lets wait for a while.

I know this is coming only as the writers are determine to show that Jalal was under a spell and did this and that and afterwards he was saved from it and he did not remember what he did( haunting experience CV team said) but however the consequences of this 'unknown actions' will live on.  Be it his relation with his son or his acclaimed lover aka Jodha who is always there to face all his (weakness, temperaments, failures, etc).

It is a long track and I hope that trps don't drop to its lowest as for me I will keep watching for my Jodha as I know this is how far CV team can go nothing less or more.
Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Me too have become immune to such things...that said I am still not able to understand why they have brought in this track...it doesn't have a head or tail...

If it is a long one then it is going to be really yawn worthy...what was there is yesterday's epi???
And if Jo's aarati negates the black magic then even Jalal is a faithful to his god right? How can it affect him so easily...and don't tell me he is ACTING...

BTW I was really enamored by the speed with which witches changed their locations...πŸ˜† and also they seem to have discovered a hidden room which Maham used in past...to top it all Laboni gets a room that has door...😲 even shehenshah doesn't have that privilege in JA...

Rasika I think this track is so that Jalal can punish Anar. its going to be a long one. lets see. That said its disappointing to see as  said jalal falling under the spell though he is faithful to God too.

Well said I agree with u completely. Honestly Laboni the actress looks awful and her acting too. added to that Jalal long beard and long hair and added to that that Kajal on jalal, altogether its horrendous...What else to say..