India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

being enemies to being friends

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
just yesterday, Ravi & Devika were behaving like worst enemies !! and today they were behaving like best of friends !! Confused
well, we were waiting for this. but i felt something was amiss. i felt it all moved just too fast !! 
is anyone else also feeling so? or its me only? Silly
CVs not just ended animosity between Ravika, they made them BFFs in one day !! 
Devika apologized,went to Ravi's house,helped his mother,helped Ravi in his designs,they were talking & behaving as if they were friends since long rather like new friends !! Confused

looks like some serious changes in character sketches & storyline as 1 article here said. Stern Smile
don't know why but felt some sudden loss of continuity in story !! Approve 

bdw loved the scene in which Ravi enters his house with Devika holding hands !! Day Dreaming

it was like,it was okay till Devika said sorry,but why made them behave like all BFFs so fast??? was enjoying their nook-jhooks till yesterday only !!

Edited by _QueenBee_ - 06 May 2015 at 5:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwanijyoti06-RisingPhoenix-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
And he holds her hand and everything now she doesn't feel.awkward.. All of a sudden she wants him to win the competition.. So fast
ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Haha! I too felt that the track is moving extremely fast, but I LOVED the episode.
It already felt to me as if they were a couple, and there were 2 symbolic scenes which point to the fact that Devika will wed Ravi.
The first one when they walk into Ravi's house together holding hands which is similar to the bride home-coming ritual and secondly when his mother is saying that her daughter-in-law (meaning Ravi's wife) would do her seva, and its Devika that made her foot better also.
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwani-RisingPhoenix-

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Yes it was a bit too fast
But I just loved the episode
Ravika Ravika and only Ravika
shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
yes me too felt that. the track was so fast. and directly ravika become best friend.
_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

And he holds her hand and everything now she doesn't feel.awkward.. All of a sudden she wants him to win the competition.. So fast

i know !! that's what, don't know why devika not feeling awkward but viewers are definitely awkward with this sudden change !! LOL
till yesterday devika was praying to maa Ambe to make her win competition & today she want Ravi to win !! why so? just because she came to know Ravi was not in relationship with some girl !! really? what logic ya? D'oh 
till yesterday she wanted to stay away from Ravi,today she has no problem holding hands? what changed in a day?devika's problem was Ravi or Shelly or she herself? Confused

and Ravi too behaved like she was her friend since long !! this is just not the way new friends behave !! Stern Smile

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImpossibleGirl2

Haha! I too felt that the track is moving extremely fast, but I LOVED the episode.
It already felt to me as if they were a couple, and there were 2 symbolic scenes which point to the fact that Devika will wed Ravi.
The first one when they walk into Ravi's house together holding hands which is similar to the bride home-coming ritual and secondly when his mother is saying that her daughter-in-law (meaning Ravi's wife) would do her seva, and its Devika that made her foot better also.
Big smile

yes if consider just the episode,it was nice, good scenes. and we were waiting for this to happen, but this sudden jump didn't even let viewers enjoy it rather we were occupied with what happened suddenly !!! Confused
yes, they already behaving like couple, it hinted they will be married in future !! lovely scenes !! Day Dreaming

but cant understand the sudden change which burned down animosity between Ravika and made them BFFs in 1 day !! LOL
was Shelly the only problem between Ravika???? Question don't think so,atleast CVs never showed that way !! 
there were quite a problems like personality clash etc !! all disappeared suddenly??? 
hope not. CVs better not be mess it up !! Ouch
_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Yes it was a bit too fast
But I just loved the episode
Ravika Ravika and only Ravika

yup, episode was nice all about Ravika !!  but things moving way too fast in their lives that they are forgetting the issues with their lives !! LOL

Originally posted by shreepatil.

yes me too felt that. the track was so fast. and directly ravika become best friend.

i know, just yesterday they were fighting like enemies & today they were all BFFs directly !! LOL

i felt CVs have deprived viewers the chance to view the transformation of  Ravika "from being enemies to being friends" !! feeling cheated !! Broken Heart
it could have been treat to watch !! Disapprove why they hurrying up??? show just started last month,so not ending soon !! 

hope they will show us the transformation of Ravika as friends to lovers rather getting them married directly while they be busy fighting over new vamp who is entering just like this small vamp Shelly  transformed Ravika in 1 day !! LOL
they were revamping the show or fast forwarding the show or adding kekta masala??? Confused

Edited by _QueenBee_ - 07 May 2015 at 10:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index