India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode (Page 5)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Anu lovely post. I did like yesterday's episode but not in a mood to write but great to read it from your perspective and yes these guys have notched up their game and how. Some superb acting all-around. 

I loved Chacha-Chachi not only with Manik but also with Fab4 especially when Chacha talks about his home being too small, all these guys live in big houses and yet cannot call it home. Murthys house is a home and in this one night for all of them. * Sigh*  Chachi's guilt made me sad, the way she talked about protecting her bacchi, and with Fab4 listening and yet for most of them, their own parents are the ones they need protection from.

I didnt mean to write so muchConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmamathasridharA.HajnalSankiPagalAreYaar

_celestial_ IF-Sizzlerz
_celestial_
_celestial_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Cant biliv its 200
like all ended yestrday. Manan fights, love, reunions all superb

Clap to the whole crew

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Anu lovely post. I did like yesterday's episode but not in a mood to write but great to read it from your perspective and yes these guys have notched up their game and how. Some superb acting all-around. 

I loved Chacha-Chachi not only with Manik but also with Fab4 especially when Chacha talks about his home being too small, all these guys live in big houses and yet cannot call it home. Murthys house is a home and in this one night for all of them. * Sigh*  Chachi's guilt made me sad, the way she talked about protecting her bacchi, and with Fab4 listening and yet for most of them, their own parents are the ones they need protection from.

I didnt mean to write so muchConfusedLOL

LOL I expected to like the epi based on the WU but I ended up being more touched by it than I'd expected and this post is the result of that only. 

That first MaNan scene alone was enough to incite a post from me, man...such a heart-wrenching scene...again I'll say Parth was outstanding with his expressions in that one...and then they round off the epi with the Manik-Chachi scene and the haldi doodh scene...then toh have to appreciate them for that. 

Who knows how long the lovely poignancy will remainLOL...We've been like 7 epis lucky so far...I'm amazed that they've delivered such lovely episodes while shooting under crazy pressure...does this mean they deliver their best work under pressure?ConfusedLOL

Great point about the Chacha-Chachi scenes and how they provide a sense of home not just to Manik but Fab 4 as well...clearly the only set of sorted parents in the show...other than maybe Dhruv's mom I guess...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmamathasridharA.HajnalCat.

pavi_ Groupbie
pavi_
pavi_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
The episode was emotional and soulful executed brilliantly and connect exceptionally.
All scenes had depth and where poignant. Actors are killing the screen with their A-game especially Parth and Niti.
You penned it beautifully. I am not gone talk on them.

I have been cribbing since a while that I don't feel like going for a second see though the first being a Low quality or if I go I end up killing my FF bottom.
But surprisingly I have been going for multiple see since last 7 episode moreover not touching FF bottom and that makes me really happy. Definitely some sought of leverage have occurred.
I hope they maintain consistency.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_

The episode was emotional and soulful executed brilliantly and connect exceptionally.
All scenes had depth and where poignant. Actors are killing the screen with their A-game especially Parth and Niti.
You penned it beautifully. I am not gone talk on them.

I have been cribbing since a while that I don't feel like going for a second see though the first being a Low quality or if I go I end up killing my FF bottom.
But surprisingly I have been going for multiple see since last 7 episode moreover not touching FF bottom and that makes me really happy. Definitely some sought of leverage have occurred.
I hope they maintain consistency.

Hey thanks, Pavi...yeah after ages we have epis with solid repeat value...lol...and yes surprisingly I have't felt like forwarding anything...I've watched the epis in their entirety...some truly good work from the team all round. 

Consistency toh time will tellLOL

pavi_

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Anu he sang JEENA JEENA Heart, i thought of you when he started singingDay Dreaming

AreYaar

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
the episode was all levels of beautiful! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

Anu he sang JEENA JEENA Heart, i thought of you when he started singingDay Dreaming

Awww...lol Jeena Jeena really is the magic word...I was just watching those scenes a couple of days back and thinking of vidd-ing the recent MaNan scenes on this song and lo and behold they revived it in the show...I'm a happy fangirlLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharA.HajnalCat.

Go to top