Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What a lovely 200th episode (Page 4)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Kiran yaar that first scene honestly almost choked me up...his expression when he sees her bruises...like WOW acting from Parth, man...very VERY emotional scene...PaNi are seriously killing it these days...every epi leaves a deep emotional impact.

And then yes, his suffering...the way he just walked out despite the Fab 5 calling out to him...the way he just fell onto Cabir for support in that hug...once again everything so RAW without being melodramatic...that is why the pain connected.

OMG! The way hugged Cabir and cried. I was almost in tears I swear. That part was really really well done. He was crying for her. Her pain. Just the way he went onto hug him. As you said something so RAW about that scene. Anu he loves her so much. LIKE SO MUCH. She's the one in pain and he's hurting more than her. Do you understand that? When I see all this happening in front of my eyes, MY FEELLLSSS!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamadyatech-tonicmamathasridharCat.AreYaar

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Aur main kya bolun, man...seriously my  heart is full of FEELS with these two this week *sigh*

I WAS GIF-ING IN THIS SCENE. THAT HUG And his expression when he sees her ear bleeding. SOME REALLY GOOD STUFF!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowermamathasridharA.HajnalAreYaar

If-Rocker Goldie
If-Rocker
If-Rocker

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Above all a mindblowing episode. All the actors got equal space to show their talents including Abhishek. Ofcourse among original starcast kishwer scenes were not there. But not to show Nyonika presence was a wise decision of cvs. She is a good actress but playing very evil role. So it was good not to see her during such emotional episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
We all do gush and are awe at episodes and scenes but when you post something like this, it gives me surety, guarantee that we, I am not being biased or blinded by our, my love for MaNan and Ky2...LOL  Beacuse I know for sure that you always and only give credit and praise actors/Cvs/Ky2 team when they are being honest to their characters/script/their job...Approve 

The episode was beautiful. Her numbness, his anger and guilt, their pain...The only thing they need to heal is each other and time. Bas, I won't say much because you guys have already done it...Embarrassed lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFollowerCat.AreYaar

tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!It was a beautiful episode and I loved it.Infact I am loving last few episodes , really  characters have evolved and grown so much in these past few epis.
I loved the first scene , the pain of Manik on seeing the bruises on Nandini's wrists.And then the flashback to her cries and man that anger , hurt , guilt expressions and trying to control the emotions infront of her was SO SO heartwrenching.The distant far away looks of Nandini..its hearbreaking and the soft sorrys of Manik for the guilt he felt.Oh , that was really heart twisting every second of that scene.I loved the soft caresses Manik did to her bruises hoping tomake them go away.And I am sure if Chachi hadnt interrupted he would have gone ahead and brushed aside her hair and tried to check on her earlobe.

The follow up scene was good too , the lost helpless Manik walking out of the house.And the subsequent reaction of fab5.Absolutely loved the bit where Cabir followed him out and tried in his sensible ways to calm Manik down.

I am loving Alya alot these days, she has shown significant growth hope they keep her that way.Won't comment on Dhruv..he has been consistently disappointing char on show.

I LOVE CHACHI <3 , this woman is everything.A mom, friend, and I love her bonding with Manik.That scene when she instantly recognises Maniks need to see Nandini from his expression.Also she has silently accepted Manik - Nandini's relationship..no questions asked..

The haldi walla doodth scene was adorable.The smiles ..they light up the episode ..tiniy bit ..but still in Manik's words her smile shines <3 The  mirror scene was beautifully shotHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownIFollowerA.HajnalCat.Nikki_TitliAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

The feels..oh the beautiful scenes today..u know, i was just reminded of this, 
that scene when we see cabir looking at manik pretty much crying..i really loved it..
their bonding, how he consoled manik through 'this too shall pass, and all will be well again' was so wonderful. Not dismissive, not exaggerating..he acknowledged the pain and gave manik hope that it will pass..

Yep a very natural friendship scene...the lack of melodrama yesterday I was really thankful for.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownCat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

We all do gush and are awe at episodes and scenes but when you post something like this, it gives me surety, guarantee that we, I am not being biased or blinded by our, my love for MaNan and Ky2...LOL  Beacuse I know for sure that you always and only give credit and praise actors/Cvs/Ky2 team when they are being honest to their characters/script/their job...Approve 

The episode was beautiful. Her numbness, his anger and guilt, their pain...The only thing they need to heal is each other and time. Bas, I won't say much because you guys have already done it...Embarrassed lol

LOL thank you...I honestly don't criticize or appreciate for the heck of it...whatever I say comes from the heart only...and if the show is honest to it's characters as you said, then I will definitely appreciate it :)

Yes, despite all the sadness and pain, there was an underlying quality of hope to the episode with the way Manik manages to get through to her in bits and pieces like encouraging that little smile out of her...beautiful scene. 

A.HajnalCat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tech-tonic

Lovely post!It was a beautiful episode and I loved it.Infact I am loving last few episodes , really  characters have evolved and grown so much in these past few epis.
I loved the first scene , the pain of Manik on seeing the bruises on Nandini's wrists.And then the flashback to her cries and man that anger , hurt , guilt expressions and trying to control the emotions infront of her was SO SO heartwrenching.The distant far away looks of Nandini..its hearbreaking and the soft sorrys of Manik for the guilt he felt.Oh , that was really heart twisting every second of that scene.I loved the soft caresses Manik did to her bruises hoping tomake them go away.And I am sure if Chachi hadnt interrupted he would have gone ahead and brushed aside her hair and tried to check on her earlobe.

The follow up scene was good too , the lost helpless Manik walking out of the house.And the subsequent reaction of fab5.Absolutely loved the bit where Cabir followed him out and tried in his sensible ways to calm Manik down.

I am loving Alya alot these days, she has shown significant growth hope they keep her that way.Won't comment on Dhruv..he has been consistently disappointing char on show.

I LOVE CHACHI <3 , this woman is everything.A mom, friend, and I love her bonding with Manik.That scene when she instantly recognises Maniks need to see Nandini from his expression.Also she has silently accepted Manik - Nandini's relationship..no questions asked..

The haldi walla doodth scene was adorable.The smiles ..they light up the episode ..tiniy bit ..but still in Manik's words her smile shines <3 The  mirror scene was beautifully shotHeart

Thanks so much :)

That first scene is honestly gut-wrenchingly emotional...I'm waiting to watch it in HD again when I'm sure it will have an even more emotional impact...PaNi were both outstanding in that scene. 

I think Manik was moving in to kiss her forehead as part of the apology/healing but yeah got interrupted by Chachi...the entire epi flowed well actually barring Dhruv and Harshad scenes...

Chachi is a rockstar, man...never get to see such a cool mother-figure character in shows usually...especially when it comes to reacting to the boyfriend/girlfriend of your ward. 

The impact of Nandini's smile was felt so beautifully though Manik's answering smile...the world of MEANING in that moment...truly beautiful. 

tech-tonicA.Hajnal

Go to top