Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
W*F is rani wearing. She looks horrendous. 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is that Shaina NC behind Rani? 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Is that Shaina NC behind Rani? 

Yeah. Tbh I have never heard of this lady before, but Sridevi went to her jewellery launch today so I figured that was her name.

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
^

She's a fashion designer and BJP spokesperson. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly all these celebs pouring their heart out to Salman...Do you really support him? Okay, its one thing being a friend and supporting him...But its another thing to support the crime he committed just because he has the power, fame, name, influence, etc. Seriously some of the tweets today have been ridiculous and that too from the industry. The true colors are starting to show in BW. I have no sympathy if he is indeed convicted guilty. The only people I have sympathy for are the victims, their families, and the Khan family because its not easy seeing your own go through all of this. </3
Freakin cowards with vested interests 🤢
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Honestly all these celebs pouring their heart out to Salman...Do you really support him? Okay, its one thing being a friend and supporting him...But its another thing to support the crime he committed just because he has the power, fame, name, influence, etc. Seriously some of the tweets today have been ridiculous and that too from the industry. The true colors are starting to show in BW. I have no sympathy if he is indeed convicted guilty. The only people I have sympathy for are the victims, their families, and the Khan family because its not easy seeing your own go through all of this. </3

So visiting him means you support the crimes he committed??
Aren't you guys taking all this punishment thing to a new level??

I agree some of the tweets were down right shame to humanity
But Nothing is wrong with visiting or supporting your friend even when they in trouble
It doesn't mean you supporting their actions, so we shldnt just judge everyone who comes near the guy
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

So visiting him means you support the crimes he committed??
Aren't you guys taking all this punishment thing to a new level??

I agree some of the tweets were down right shame to humanity
But Nothing is wrong with visiting or supporting your friend even when they in trouble
It doesn't mean you supporting their actions, so we shldnt just judge everyone who comes near the guy

No. Supporting him during his time of need certainly does not mean that they are supporting the crime. Its not easy...being Salman, a family member, or a friend. But these celebs wear 'masks.' How many of them who went to meet him actually had genuine care and concern for him? I doubt all of them did. And half those people who visited him certainly did support his crime according to their choice of words in their tweets.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Bhai can marry PZ or Bips.. more reasons for paroles ke baad paroles.. ðŸ˜‰