Kabir/Ananya's teamwork; the truth is out

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyyy all! So first time this week im posting early lol πŸ˜† 
Anyone else feel today's episode ended too fast? Or maybe I just didn't want it to end LOL πŸ€£

So it starts off with Ananya finding where the girl is staying but doesnt have a way to go in; but hats off to her buddy her tells her the girl eats allot of pizza πŸ˜† Now she found her way to go in hahaha. 
The girls sure loves her pizza !

Smart girl decides to call Kabir and let him know of the situation but she cant reach him. Shit not a good thing!!!  Good thing she calles Ronni and asks if he came back; even though poor Ronni felt bad she didnt ask about Ronni. I have a feeling he feels like every time he gets a call from her or when he meet her the only think she talks about is Kabir sir, obviously he would feel insecure and jealous. His crush and friend is going away from him. I feel so bad for him! But Ananya has a good point he could have called too! LOL πŸ˜†

Anyone notice hes still locked in the morgue room LOL! By now he's probably known all their name πŸ˜† Joking! Either that or he's busy talking with himself πŸ˜‰ Haha no one caresπŸ˜†

Khalid... screw you! Getting Manav to take Kabir's spot-Heck no! Hes not even close buddy. Is it just be or did Manav look so baggy in the suit he was wearing while giving the Hanuman news?  

Yeaa!! Ananya shes i'm disguise going to go save her prince charming. I must say she actually looks like a nurse. If reports doesnt work for her then the medical feild will always be open for her thats for sure; suits here as well.πŸ˜† She fooled the morgue keeper and the other nurse as well... she looked so cute doing so fake crying and all πŸ˜† πŸ€£

And she saves Kabir! Glad he was able to go back and Manav didnt have to do the interview.  It would have sucked if he did the interview that clown πŸ˜•

And Ananya finally is able to go to the mansion as pizza delivery and manages to get into the house to convince the girl to say the truth. And bam! She comes to tell the truth on national news television. Only question is... where did they get so many cameras and video clips of the incident happening? They actually have that many cameras in every single place in that hospital? πŸ˜•

Well... other then that, the truth is out! JSachai ki jeet hui aur choot ka satyanash ho!

Loved the precap... standing ovation!

Edited by supreet_dmg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it , you should make index for your reaction post 😊
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Thanks! πŸ˜Š
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zakter

I loved it , you should make index for your reaction post 😊

Thank you, and that is a great idea. Sometime soon ill try getting one up! πŸ˜ƒ
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Thanx! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on review ! Loved it.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu0527

Bang on review ! Loved it.

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome... Post..
Loved your post and your pic . Its realy awsome..
Great work
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NRGANATRA

Awsome... Post..
Loved your post and your pic . Its realy awsome..
Great work

Thanx! πŸ˜Š