Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes definitely Arjun. He's light years ahead of everyone in the ass-licking department
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
The TV stars. Read all of this shit. I just can't with some of them smh

Dolly Bindra: It is heart breaking to know that your son ur brother is not coming home #salmankhan my heart goes out for salman bhai we always love you @BeingSalmanKhan

Jay Bhanushali: Its a black day for me and whoever is a @BeingSalmanKhan fans..#IStandsWithSalmanKhan i love him

Gautam Gulati: Stay strong sir :(

Sidharth Shukla: No comments on the judgement but are people allowed to sleep on the street #SalmanVerdict

Vivian Dsena: Terrible News really upset about it Godbless @BeingSalmanKhan and family

Vahbiz Dorabjee: My prayers n support to @BeingSalmanKhan family..I still can't believe it..Saddened...

Sunil Grover: Sir we all love you and with you. @BeingSalmanKhan

Suyyash Rai: I dunno what is rite or wrong...nd I agree there is no one above law but I also know that @BeingSalmanKhan has a heart of GOLD . Bhaii

Taher Shabbir: We shall always love you and stand by u sir. @BeingSalmanKhan

Vijender Singh: We r wth u Bhai @BeingSalmanKhan stay strong

Ashish Chowdhry: I know no one is above law.But I also know @BeingSalmanKhan has a huge heart,n his family is an example of love n kindness.I pray for them.

Kushal Tandon: Sad ... Dnt know what to say but @BeingSalmanKhan v r with u ... Not coz ur a super star coz u have a super soul ..more power #gods child

Mahhi Vij: Ask d family for what dy want put salman behind bars or take care of them I feel dy would b the right decision

Upen Patel: All my love and prayers are with @BeingSalmanKhan and his family!!

Vindhya Tiwary: @BeingSalmanKhan we r humans;we all do mistks;he hs realised it n alwyz did gud fr others n i alwyz believe tht "kindness boomerangs"hopeful

Iqbal Khan: I'm a @BeingSalmanKhan fan.May the force be with you Brother

Kavita Kaushik: Prayers for @BeingSalmanKhan n his family .. The country is heartbroken today .. He is an exception.. Indeed he is

Edited by ibelieveinpink - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Antlers is the biggest ass-licker of salman, that's by making lame threads on him.

creating mean spirited threads on someone in their life's most tragic times, tells all about the kind of sad people we are surrounded here unfortunately at IF.

+1
Its funny that people are bashing him today in this disturbing time ...When he needs people support the most ...Anyways if someone can not say anything good about that person its better not to say anything 🥱
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Did Salman give birth to him as well? 😆

It could be possible. He is god to his fans. 
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
the more interesting  question would be who is the biggest fake ass licker?
Basically all the industry cowards with vested interests ðŸ¤¢ but here Arjun and Varun takes the cake ðŸ˜µ

Originally posted by: nonam

the more interesting  question would be who is the biggest fake ass licker?

🤣
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aamir is smiling.. ðŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

The TV stars. Read all of this shit. I just can't with some of them smh

Why it's a shit ????do u want them to hate salman ? Sorry it won't Happen and it's not shit bcz many r saying none is above law but they r with salman and its their Choice 

P.S.  Some haters r also saying a lot of SHIT ...their day ...do they (some) really sympathize with the victims ? No , but it's their opportunity to mock salman and his fans 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Why it's a shit ????do u want them to hate salman ? Sorry it won't Happen and it's not shit bcz many r saying none is above law but they r with salman and its their Choice 

P.S.  Some haters r also saying a lot of SHIT ...their day ...do they (some) really sympathize with the victims ? No , but it's their opportunity to mock salman and his fans 

No I don't. I don't understand the blind hate or the blind love. But I do think it's BS when people start accusing homeless people for sleeping on the street. And there's a lot of blind support. You call out the blind hate--go right ahead.

I wish more people would have said the same for the victims. But most of these people are only supporting Salman b/c he's Salman! Remove him from the equation and put someone else and you too would see the hypocripsy.