Kashmira Irani does a Helen in her show 'Manmarziyan' - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Lol I wonder if this is a love sequence showing Sam in love dancing in Arjun's sari ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Yippeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ...back after watching the super duper epi...๐Ÿ˜†
Ri...i guess it is this way...chashni is being dropped by Neil to the airport...and here the Samarj motivational art of living  scene  is going on.๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ..Sam and Neil then drop in for the super duper Humaar bhabuji ka aashirwaad and Sam dreams of herself in that red saree in one of the super duper bhojpuri song as that cart is in the background๐Ÿ˜†

I won't b able to control my laughter if the song happens to be a ghatiya one like ...tu lagawe jab lipistick ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
'
ya this can happen too. but the song is mungda helen's number ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Lol I wonder if this is a love sequence showing Sam in love dancing in Arjun's sari ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

no love song. peppy song it is.. maybe she ll be drunk again ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by Ri21

no love song. peppy song it is.. maybe she ll be drunk again ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh accha...mungda number๐Ÿ˜•...and drunk ? Again...so not bhojpuri movie effect?๐Ÿ˜• Real sequence๐Ÿ˜ฒhaila...Arjun  is phasaving her with daaru...again and again๐Ÿ˜ฒ...WHY Arjun WHY๐Ÿ˜•
Tfs looking forward for Kash's dance ๐Ÿ˜›
hope not a dream sequence !!
Is she going to dance in front of Aham even if it is a dream sequence. I wish Aham joins her in dancing.๐Ÿ˜†
I looking forward to it. 
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Oh accha...mungda number๐Ÿ˜•...and drunk ? Again...so not bhojpuri movie effect?๐Ÿ˜• Real sequence๐Ÿ˜ฒhaila...Arjun  is phasaving her with daaru...again and again๐Ÿ˜ฒ...WHY Arjun WHY๐Ÿ˜•

people open up when they are drunk.. maybe arjun wants to know something fr her thats why he is using her. she is like a ladder to him..
lets c what is going to happen. m excited to watch kash dance.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by viji2111

Is she going to dance in front of Aham even if it is a dream sequence. I wish Aham joins her in dancing.๐Ÿ˜†
I looking forward to it. 
in mungda there is no male part only helen danced so i think here also sam ll dance but y ll she dance?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Smaira s first dance for Arjuna..
Love u..
Originally posted by Ri21

i swear. m just confused with so many thngs they showed. i just give up i ll enjoy what they ll show now,
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Seriously no one knows where the story is heading!! Even i am confused!๐Ÿ˜•