Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dark FF: Forced Bride#2|COMPLETE (Page 51)

anonymous.me IF-Sizzlerz
anonymous.me
anonymous.me

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Nice update and teaser..

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Part 10

-------------------
Raizada Farm House,

Arnav quickly brought Khushi in to their room and laid her on the recliner. He saw that she was trembling due to the extremely wet clothing she was wearing and something hinted to him that he had to change her clothes. After all, he had no other option.

If he called his Di, she would only make a huge drama out of this but she wouldn't do anything worthwhile and he couldn't call any of his female staff because almost all the roads were in a bad condition due to heavy rain.

And then he decided. He would change Khushi's clothes but wouldn't let himself shed the self-control in him.

He slowly yet steadily pulled away the end of the sari, resting on her shoulders and removed the blouse with the same fervor.He was working with almost closed eyes as he knew that it would prove to be a challenge for him if he dared to fully open his eyes. But her mere touch of the uncovered skin was enough for him to get startled and lose a fraction of his self-control.

He unbuttoned her upper garments which made her squirm in between his muscular and strong arms and seeing that, Arnav's eyes dilated with passion and desire. 

To make it even more difficult for Arnav, Khushi unknowingly let out a sensual moan in between. He made her wear a top which he took out from the wardrobe, before he started changing. 

He knew that next step is gonna be very difficult for him as after that it would surely prove to be a challenge to his self-control. He closed his eyes and pulled out the skirt in one go and immediately replaced it with tights without taking much time.

He picked her up carefully from the recliner, laid her on the bed and when he was about to go he was pulled back by a tug on his collar which made him fall on Khushi completely.

Self-control seemed go out of the window as their lips were almost touching and the moonlight was reflecting on her pale skin which had red shades similar to that of  blushing on the cheek bone, which was making him go restless.

Suddenly, he realized that her body had gone extremely cold and as much knowledge he had in biology, he knew that it could prove fatal to a person if the temperature drops too low.

He moved away from her after painfully removing the grip on his collar and picked up his phone from the side table to call the doctor.

" Hello ASR. How may I help you?" asked the doctor, who immediately picked up the call seeing it was from ASR.

" Actually my wife, who had become wet in the rain tonight, is growing immensely cold. How can I increase the temperature of her body? I already changed the clothing." asked Arnav, while increasing the temperatures on the room heaters and closing the windows.

" ASR, increase the temperatures in the surroundings and rub her palms to increase the body heat." said the doctor, as he was embarrassed to say the first thing which came to his mind.

Arnav moved to her and tried rubbing her palms but found that it was going further low.

" Doctor, her body temperature is dropping down continuously!" shouted Arnav impatiently, still trying to give her warmth by rubbing her palms.

" ASR, I think it is not going to work this way! And continuous dropping of temperature can prove to be fatal for your wife's life. Since, there is no way I can reach there in this heavy rain and give her injection, you will have to warm her up. You know what I mean, right?" asked Doctor, while mentally praying that Khushi gets well soon.

Arnav was on a dead end. When she was conscious, he forced himself upon her but now when he was supposed to warm her up when he is unconscious he was unable to even touch her.

But the silent love in his heart won today and he decided that he would do this for Khushi's life and his own life which was dependent on Khushi.

The Arnav Singh Raizada who never apologized had apologized twice that night.He took the courage and proceeded towards the king size bed on which Khushi was senselessly lying while opening his shirt buttons. He was guilty of what he did previously to her but now he has to work hard to reverse it and win Khushi's heart. He hovered on top of Khushi after covering her with a heavy blanket. He started started placing butterfly kisses on Khushi's swan like neck softly and started biting it slowly making her get a bit aware of her surroundings.

He slid his hand under the top to rub her to make her get warmer. He went down and kissed her exposed sensual cleavage and left his love bites there. Even as he continued his work, he was trying to compose himself. 

Seeing, nothing work according to his wishes, he captured her lips in to a passionate kiss which had only love and concern in it. After two or three minutes of no response, finally he felt Khushi responding and sweating. He understood his work was done here  and he had to stop now but the situation was so complicated for him that he was turned on and it required too much of self control to stop at this stage where Khushi was half-naked and he was completely aroused. But he had to do one more sacrifice for her that night which he willingly did. When he tried to go but Khushi's hand didn't let him go. And he thought of staying back as she might need anything at night and he hugged her from behind giving her some warmth and went in to sleep after a mentally tiring night, which asked for everything he held dear.

--------

Next Morning,

Khushi struggled to move from her place as she found a vice like grip around her waist and weight on her lower region. As she opened her eyes, and saw the reason she was shocked to see that she was sleeping in her husband's arms and her clothing was not the same as last night.

The large mirror placed beside the bed, gave her view of her reddened body which was the result of her husband's love. But soon her eyes turned red due to immense rage rising in her. 

She pushed Arnav away from her and Arnav woke suddenly as the push came as a jerk to him. Khushi stood up, after rising from the bed and shouted on him,

" How dare you do this to me? How can you change my clothes and take advantage of my unconscious state? I never knew you were so spineless, Mr.Raizada" 

" Khushi, I did it only for you. Doctor said that it will prove fatal if the body temperature doesn't rise and I was left with only this option." said Arnav, coming closer to her while she jerked him away.

" I would have preferred to die rather than taking your help, Mr.Raizada. And also you hate me right? How would it matter whether I live or die?" asked Khushi, dauntlessly as she felt dirty after the previous night's events. 

How can she even speak about her death in front of him? Of course it would matter him. An immense rage builded up in him and he gripped her upper arms tightly while bringing her close to himself.

"It would matter because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!" shouted on the top of his voice, while Khushi stood shocked and astounded in her arms.

He loved her?

He hated her right?

Her head started spinning at the revelation which had the potential to change her life forever.

" What did you say, Mr. Raizada? YOU LOVE ME? Do you even know the meaning of love? To separate a daughter from her family is not love! 

To separate two people bound in an engagement is not love!

Forcing yourself on a girl in the name of marriage is CERTAINLY NOT LOVE!

Forcing a girl to break all her relations to fulfill a promise is DEFINITELY NOT LOVE!

Tell me Arnav Singh Raizada, how can I believe that you LOVE me? For me, the word LOVE doesn't exist in your dictionary nor will it ever!" spat out Khushi, in anger scaling new heights.

Will Khushi ever understand Arnav?

----

This was so long!

Hope you liked it! 

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 25 June 2015 at 6:49am

The following 193 member(s) liked the above post:

sharminrahmaparna7dpurvaPoorvaArorameagean22evergreen05underground1lalitha203awsomechokrisofykhanraniushamurkalsunshaeySunsnowdasvanimtmrfsubha19Snigdha92disha16Runa1995Nagdipshaolin9rambamalChandrigaFatima1422sanjana37kavimayVioletFlowernimahajanAnny14Shalvikamathurprincesscutty38MONAKARANnimkogurukhushgadsw123priyanicelysmilesangeethbalasundusravanthi93ammyicycoolfanfollowerrainbow01nmaharajsonu10tessyraniMsFuzzybear69dknalajoa123cutie13rsingh0103Arhi87sandystarz19ARSHI_FAN11christi002ankitbakalovebadhanbrinnyshruthiruchs25imrankhanRealityTruth123carterjh00601341ammullu1iulia05deesha1989nihaloveZaysha_Khankoyalpariks_Larhidarkarshijaymoualwaysarshirarshiaaliyaksoumyamuralissdewi83MDKSSMMeherS_akaur_sweetakhi71..khUshbOo..visu25rn94KeerthiRajkumarmaitricuteheartStarletBeautyNilima2016.kat.thiyamappyNeha.ASanjali-anjalidoll_dimplesimplysappiekajal511sonia1096shafqee80radhika007greshubhumi1492nissoshekha2012yogapremmoonlight3094Tani2968shipra.aquaifsaal044ayl123akurmapushils28abraxosvandu123unna_178ixraysugarbirdmansijani21jeya0301lakshyaNktseshatreekirti123sweet-fairyriyarNas.arshiarnaushizidaarshiadvayShru9tirakenduvadanaspillakshubhangiMarriedLovepiyaarshiKarkitsirivalli.tSweety012345..Prii1994..yashika.angelbarsha_dash..ri..zebaliDhrenuchinnulueishe10bluesky10whitelilyPinky.RaizadaNonie12345lovespariPdroverLily30mahrusweetymadhu1210Aisha1996Titaliya1234jyothirockzvrindagupta..Saraa..missmkstar_fan1rakiphillips_2909dhanyacsam88Shamz94zafiblue_rose1605simi91pakpearlangeldream14ChitraFrai-kishori.anjsjeb1-afsha-fffan123sarunsashasingh-.serendipity.-seeta_naipsSrilathalollaMrBiebersWifey.pup03yoga123ranogillHappytwinkleanonymous.menewmoon18ShiningHearts-Xpress--PyaariBhootni-LinsieSoju.coolhi1988

shekha2012 Goldie
shekha2012
shekha2012

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
nice
nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 25 June 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
mindblowing
Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30