bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice teaser 
Waiting for the update dear 
anushka12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just now I read your discontinuation note of Tujhe Bhula Diya...No😭 please continue the story...
It was your favorite too then plz do not discontinue it for the readers who are interested and your supporters , please continue it.
It was such an awesome story...I rather say it is awesome story.
Sorry for posting here but I wish you give in to the demand of we readers 
Please it's a humble request.
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful Teaser.
Eagerly waiting for the update to see what Arnav will do

Thanks for the PM
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic Teaser Yagya 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: anushka12345

Just now I read your discontinuation note of Tujhe Bhula Diya...No😭 please continue the story...

It was your favorite too then plz do not discontinue it for the readers who are interested and your supporters , please continue it.
It was such an awesome story...I rather say it is awesome story.
Sorry for posting here but I wish you give in to the demand of we readers 
Please it's a humble request.

Oh My God, Anu! I just cannot express in words how much your love means to me! I will surely rethink about my decision!
rn94 thumbnail
Amazing teaser.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 13

Arnav turned away from Khushi after expressing the words which his heart wanted to say. He was about to ascend the stairs when suddenly a gentle grip developed on his hand, and it didn't take long for him to realize that it was his love stopping him.

With slow movements Arnav turned around to glance at Khushi, whose eyes were misted but with happiness unlike the pain which clouded her eyes, and came down as the tears of anguish.

Khushi suddenly enveloped Arnav in tight embrace of hers, while it took Arnav by shock. For Arnav it was one of those dreams which always haunted him after he tortured Khushi in the name of a silly revenge.

Khushi pulled out from the embrace, which was not reciprocated by Arnav due to the shock which Khushi gave him. For him, it was a dream once again but it was the time when dreams met the reality.

When true love blooms, eyes speak the language of love more than mouth and silences express more than words ever can.

Khushi forwarded the stone-studded intricately carved out box of vermillion placed in her hand towards Arnav, whose eyes were tracing her shivering form with eyes misted with love and remorse.

" Make me yours again, by filling my partition, Arnav." Khushi's gazes voiced out to Arnav, while Arnav's eyes only asked questions.

He took the lid of the box from her other hand to close it, but refusal was what he got. Khushi nodded in negative, while her body language and her respect filled eyes, pleaded him to make her his, forever with her acquiescence this time.

Thousands of emotions were resulting thousands of colors in Arnav's eyes. There was pain that he hurt her, there was guilt that he used her for the revenge game. Then there was anger whose victim he himself was. But above all these emotions, there was just love which he had for her and which Khushi started feeling for him not a long time back.

Arnav's eyes still asked her questions but a certain determination on her face made him give in to her demands. The windows to his heart were still open towards only her, waiting for the refusal which never came. His hand slowly yet steadily reached up to the vermillion-filled box and took a pinch of vermillion.

Tadeva lagnam sudinam tadeva, tarabalam chandrabalam tadeva
vidyabalam daivabalam tadeva, lakshmipateh teghriyugam smarami

Red was no longer the sign of pain or of anger but now it was the color of their love, their feelings which run deeper than their blood and those emotions which will keep them alive.

As Arnav filled her partition, marking her as his with his love and affection, a genuine smile adorned her lips after what seemed like ages. Arnav had been the cause of her tears for 1 month but now she knew that he will be the sole reason of her smiles for a lifetime.

-----------------------------------

Gupta Mansion, India

" Uncle, Khushi is falling for that stupid Raizada's threats. I am sure that Khushi would never agree to be there by her own will." Karan said as raw possessiveness took over him, being a very possessive guy.

" What do you expect Karan Beta? Raizadas are not the ones to be trusted. If their work is not done, they are ready to go on the crooked way too. And who knows them better than me, a person whom they betrayed?" Shashi said as the memories of the dark past brought wincing pain to his heart.

" Uncle, we need to rescue Khushi by hook or by crook from there. God knows what tortures that Devil is inflicting on my Khushi." Karan said who was actually concerned for Khushi, and never thought anything bad for her.

" Rescuing her can happen only when we get the Arnav Singh Raizada away from our path or else the fear of him torturing her or us will prevent her from taking help from others." said Shashi, while sipping the stringent and intoxicating wine from his glass after intently staring at it.

" But how will we do that Uncle? I mean Arnav Singh Raizada is the biggest business tycoon of India and he has the tightest security measures, which are next to impossible to be cracked." explained Karan, who had done his R&D about Arnav before reaching India.

" Leave that to me, Beta. Soon Arnav Singh Raizada will become a history to payback what he has done to my daughter." vowed Shashi Gupta, while gulping down the champagne.

----------------------------------------------

Arnav's Farm House,

" You have no idea, how happy I am, Khushi! I am feeling as if I won the entire world and I am feeling as if even if I die at this moment I will not be sad." said Arnav to which Khushi gasped and stopped him by placing her slender and artistically crafted fingers on his lips.

Arnav held the same fingers resting on his lips and placed a butterfly kiss on them, while eying at Khushi with desire. Who said that desire was not a part of their love?

One look of Arnav's and Khushi's insides somersaulted and butterflies and what not fluttered in her stomach. An alien feeling took over her but whatever it was, it was pleasurable and memorable for her.

Seeing the hindrance visible on Khushi's face, Arnav held both her hands in his own and spoke with love,

" I am ready to wait for you for eternity Khushi. So if you are not comfortable with anything, please let me know. I have caused enough pain for you to last for this lifetime, now I only want to see happiness glistening in your eyes, due to me."

Overwhelmed by Arnav's words, Khushi hid herself in his arms by hugging him tightly while this time, Arnav reciprocated the hug with a rare smile gracing his lips, completing their first hug of love.

Arnav caressed her hair with fondness and placed a gentle kiss on her hairs, as she smiled at her destiny which was intertwined with him, unknown of the storm that was going to shatter their lives again.

What were Shashi and Karan planning? Will they succeed in their plans?

Will Arnav and Khushi's love story end before Khushi's 'I Love You'?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hate yagz... firse Suspense... ab kya hoga!!!!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW - nice update. So finally Arnav and Khushi are going to be together and Shashi and Karan are planning to Kill Arnav. I hope nothing happens to Arnav. And wonder what Khushi will do when she comes to know of this. Waiting for the next update.