Bhaghyalakshmi

New Promo & Montage - Page 2

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blueflames

Absolutely in love with the show and Anshmi.
Twist will be passionate because even when Anshmi are upset they are able to create magic of sweetness. I think they will cause me diabetes 😆

Same here and you are right,  there love and magic of sweetness also cause me diabetes,  I love my favorite couple anshmi/varan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aakriti1991

Same here and you are right,  there love and magic of sweetness also cause me diabetes,  I love my favorite couple anshmi/varan

Varan are perfect together as Anshmi ☺️
aakriti1991 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueflames

Varan are perfect together as Anshmi ☺️

Hmmm anshmi😳
Edited by aakriti1991 - 8 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all r true blue anshmians.guys i knw its going to be entertaining but i think ansh is lookimg pretty serious . I hope he doesnt hurts bhoomi.coz its going to b vry painful for him to do so.crossing my fingers so that he realises the truth soon.
aakriti1991 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mystory

We all r true blue anshmians.guys i knw its going to be entertaining but i think ansh is lookimg pretty serious . I hope he doesnt hurts bhoomi.coz its going to b vry painful for him to do so.crossing my fingers so that he realises the truth soon.

yes we all are true anshmian. Yes ansh was looking so serious even my heart come out when he was tolding story of there met. No I don't think so ansh will hurt bhoomi but I think he will hurt bhoomi in there own limit style because he still love bhoomi a lot. And figure crossed
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aakriti1991

yes we all are true anshmian. Yes ansh was looking so serious even my heart come out when he was tolding story of there met. No I don't think so ansh will hurt bhoomi but I think he will hurt bhoomi in there own limit style because he still love bhoomi a lot. And figure crossed

Can't a guy even get serious :P
He loves Bhoomi. He will be upset but will get over it with time.
If he had just accept Bhoomi without any fuss what could that have achieved. That the guy was so despo he just wanted the girl no matter what she did to him.

Relax and enjoy the show.Edited by blueflames - 8 years ago