India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

SherDha scenes wishlist (Page 2)

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Sher putting the sindoor and mangalsutra on Shraddha, pretensing an obligation but when he will be doing that, he would innerly do that lovingly and happily, with his own will and Shraddha would know that, by capturing a smile across his lips ^^ Haaye, yeh scene mentally imagine karke sharam agaye LOL Heart
But for now, it's miles away from being fulfilled ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7

ARshi33fan Groupbie
ARshi33fan
ARshi33fan

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I would love a scene where Sher and Shraddha leave the village for some work or something and the car gets spoiled and they get to spend some time.. (clich, but I'd still love to see something like that)
And yes a damsel in distress scene, where Sher saves Shraddha, though she's hurt, so he takes care of her..   Day Dreaming

sanyaaa7

zeba_kausar Senior Member
zeba_kausar
zeba_kausar

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
U ALWAYS Comeup with something good!! i like ur posts...
my wish is that as we all know every time sher gets talli (drunk)and shrddha takes care of him...but
this tym i want that shrddha gets talli somehow...nd she just spit out every thing her feelng for sher,anger, emotion everything!!!nd just keep yelling that i luv u sher ji...i luv u...nd the most romantic part will when sher take her to their room and she just pull sher too close to herself...but as sher is so cute he will make her sleep... and keep smilng that will be so cute...
and the most intersting part will be that shrdhha doesnt remember any thing...but sunhari keep pulling her leg and whenever sher sees her...he gives a cute smile which makes shrddha feel shy...
That will be osm actually 2sm...!!!!

Edited by zeba_kausar - 02 July 2015 at 4:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaKsHi_sanyaaa7

kedhari Newbie
kedhari
kedhari

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
mine...

I want sher n shradha...one passionate dance...

n

one kiss ;P

sanyaaa7SenpaiNOTICEME

saawni Newbie
saawni
saawni

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I want sherdha rain dance both in white cloths...haaye sharm aaa ri hai mainu... Embarrassed

sanyaaa7SenpaiNOTICEME

swethasharan Groupbie
swethasharan
swethasharan

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Nice postSmile
My wishlist would be shradhha not be in home for 2-3 days n sher starts missing her badly n sneak peak into  madamji 's paternal home to have a look of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7BrenySanaSenpaiNOTICEME

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I have lots of them but 1st I just want Sher to realise the pain, trouble,irony,etc dat Shradha must have gone through before n after the marriage n feel the guilt for dat n may be start thinking for her future what her dreams could be...I just want Sher to treat Shradha like a princess..I want him to be down to earth...1st time when he made her, he was so kind to her.. I want dat back

Edited by BrenySana - 02 July 2015 at 12:27pm

sanyaaa7

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I think they need some private time, as from the time they were married they were never alone to spend some quality time together so that they can understand each other. I wish they get stuck up somewhere like MaYur from MJHT

Edited by sreeammy - 02 July 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7swethasharannafees5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Rangrezz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index