New Promo "IshKar and RA RI to marry" Video link added - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
I hope this marriage happen because Ishani deserves love& respect & RV failed to bring respect for Ishani in his family but Shikhar & his whole family is giving smile & respect to Ishani. For me Ishani is more happy with Shikhar.
Originally posted by Sutapasima

so its going to be a triple wedding on Krisha's wedding mandap

hope krisha ki toh ho jaye at least 
the other two are doubtful if you ask me 
🤣🤣
😃😃
Originally posted by dipali13

I hope this marriage happen because Ishani deserves love& respect & RV failed to bring respect for Ishani in his family but Shikhar & his whole family is giving smile & respect to Ishani. For me Ishani is more happy with Shikhar.

I like your idea 
but alas Ekta mata will ever unite ideal partners 
couples have to be clashing and fighting and separating all the time and create all the drama for us to pull out our hair in frustration 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
These two dreaded weddings are  not going to happen for sure.  There will be sequence of high voltage drama,  of course illogical  :) 
Originally posted by mas123

These two dreaded weddings are  not going to happen for sure.  There will be sequence of high voltage drama,  of course illogical  :) 

ab toh saturday ko bhi spread hoga HV drama ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Someone please share the images. 
sab ka shaadi kardo.. sharman aur pratik k liye bhi leke ao kisi ko aur unka bhi shaadi karwa do us hi din... padosi mein koi baaki hai toh uska bhi karwa do...
Do we have an episode this Saturday?

TFS😃
Originally posted by dipali13

I think marriage will happen don't know how long it will last but it will happen I love Ishkar too ðŸ˜Š
Pallu no we dont.. its Mon-Fri now only... they haven't changed it in the promo yet though...