Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Strongly disagree here.  Yes Rishi Kapoor was launched by his father and did a number if RK films but he also managed a very successful acting career for himself.  He was the chocolate romantic or comedic hero of the 80s and even early 90s. For a while he was the only successful Kapoor while his uncles were getting old and his brothers couldn't make it.  Just because he's referring to himself as son and father of famous people doesn't mean it's actually true.  Rishi Kapoor has had recognition from Bobby onward.  

a pretty big star and a really good actor, donnow why rishi rate himself really low ..probably out of love for ranbir.
i dot mind spending money watching rishis performances ..d day , agneepath and most of his second innings films..
..and his no nonsense tweets are epic !
snatch thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

This is too much, why wish for someone balls to be chopped?

Oh well, why do I care. This is Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment!

yaa...  there he went overboard
snatch thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

Rishi has lost it, why use such language. Yes the likes of Ajaz are not poular yet that doesnt mean they cannot express their opinions.

if this is how he feels about actors who aren't popular  or struggling then what should be his thoughts abt normal aam aadmi people. Maybe he thinks they shouldn't have any right to live or speak i guess

rishi failed to put it properly..eventhough he failed to put it i think people understood what he was trying to express...yeah , isnt it ? :)
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snatch

rishi failed to put it properly..eventhough he failed to put it i think people understood what he was trying to express...yeah , isnt it ? :)

yeah but ajaz's tweets are not against rishi's opinion but the language used. He called someone, wannabe, losers, chamchas for which ajaz replied.

if it was purely a well put opinion against ajaz and the likes, it wouldnt have been blown out into an issue.