Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ajaz Khan replies to RISHI KAPOOR - Page 5

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Strongly disagree here.  Yes Rishi Kapoor was launched by his father and did a number if RK films but he also managed a very successful acting career for himself.  He was the chocolate romantic or comedic hero of the 80s and even early 90s. For a while he was the only successful Kapoor while his uncles were getting old and his brothers couldn't make it.  Just because he's referring to himself as son and father of famous people doesn't mean it's actually true.  Rishi Kapoor has had recognition from Bobby onward.  

EXACTLY!!! 

It's hilarious To hear that he's "Dad made." Yes, he was launched by him as Ranbir was launched by SLB b/c he was RISHI Kapoor's son. But look at what they've achieved on their own!!! They're both really really talented actors too. Rishi is vastly under-rated as an actor. He was a romance hero, for a good 15-20 years if am not mistaken. But the "logic" of the members here is astounding. LOL!!! 

And in the end, it's not about comparing someone's achievements to the other, b/c well, that's an insult to Rishi Kapoor, but it's about whose logic prevails. Since Eijaaz clearly doesn't display any Rishi would've "won" by default, but Rishi- B/c what he said is the absolute reality that no-one has had the guts to say b/c either they're too busy arse licking to stay in the news/hope to be in Salman's good books like loser Eijaz here ðŸ˜†, or out of diplomacy, so Rishi should be applauded in every way. I knew there had to be a reason why I always liked him so much. ðŸ˜† And W*F is Eijaaz arse licking Salman b/c it's blatantly obvious he is- Salman never even liked him much. ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Rishi a huge star? 😆

The world knows how Raj Kapoor bought awards for Bobby and tried to sabotage Zanjeer and other films that year. After that Rishi was just an also ran. Reduced to sidekick in AB, Dharam, VK films.

This guy used to get overshadowed by even heroines like Meenakshi and Sridevi. A rank newcomer like SRK also ate him up.

Huge star? Yeah yeah!

In first season of KWK he himself admitted his career was no great shakes.

This content was originally posted by: erikalui

Ajaz is an actor ðŸ˜² Please someone pinch me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

This guy couldn't even speak properly, leave alone defending Salman, made a fool of himself and the panel was laughing at him ðŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grounder

OMG .. today twitter is on fire in India.

please someone post all these tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: erikalui

Ajaz is an actor ðŸ˜² Please someone pinch me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

No no no,

SELF MADE ACTOR. ðŸ¤£ And A star unlike Rishi Kapoor. I can't even. LOL. Brainless twits. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
rishi kapoor @chintskap  

Kaash Ek din dictator hota would have cut the balls of Abhijeet and http://Ehjaaz.How  dare you Question the Law of the country you live

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fact is if I ask 10 people on the street in India... if they know who Rishi Kapoor is? 6-7 will at least say yes but as for Ajaz it will be just 1 Edited by abby_girl30 - 8 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: touch_of_pink

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

Kaash Ek din dictator hota would have cut the balls of Abhijeet and http://Ehjaaz.How  dare you Question the Law of the country you live

This is too much, why wish for someone balls to be chopped?

Oh well, why do I care. This is Entertainment, Entertainment, Entertainment!
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

This guy couldn't even speak properly, leave alone defending Salman, made a fool of himself and the panel was laughing at him ðŸ˜†

As expected from him. I have only heard him saying "Ek Number" "Bhaijaan" and seen talking like a tapori on the Big Boss show.

I remember he asked Salman for a role in Kick and Salman said that he will give him a Kick ðŸ¤£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abby_girl30

Fact is if I ask 10 people on the street in India... if they know who Rishi Kapoor is? 6-7 will at least say yes but as for Ajaz it will be just 1

Ek Number Manas hai woh... Ek hi chalega kaafi hai ðŸ˜› Ajaz reached in top 5 of Bigg Boss by getting popular in India, ask Rishi to come in BB ðŸ˜†