Posted: 8 years ago
Chintu ji spilling the truth tea πŸ˜³
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Same goes for Chintu Kapoor also, made a career coz of his father, now known to be the father of upcoming superstar πŸ˜† Chints himself doesn't have any recognition, na pehle thi, na ab hai πŸ˜›

Strongly disagree here.  Yes Rishi Kapoor was launched by his father and did a number if RK films but he also managed a very successful acting career for himself.  He was the chocolate romantic or comedic hero of the 80s and even early 90s. For a while he was the only successful Kapoor while his uncles were getting old and his brothers couldn't make it.  Just because he's referring to himself as son and father of famous people doesn't mean it's actually true.  Rishi Kapoor has had recognition from Bobby onward.  

Rishi might be snubbing Ajaz here but like choco said, he has a point..A lot of ppl are actually making the situation worse thanks to their effed up reasoning & logic..Support Salman all you want..No problem there..But by bullshitting & coming up with irrational arguments, you are making it worse for him πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Chintu ji spilling the truth tea πŸ˜³

The "logic" on this thread is astounding. But IF is full of loose screws so what else is new. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yes , Chintu jee gives me life today. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abby_girl30

hahahhaa

Rishi just tweeted this...

Sorry to say but only wannabe Chamchas of Salman siding him with ridiculous support.Hum bhi well wishers hain  but give logical explanations

https://twitter.com/chintskap/status/596028202562105345
For the first time ever my respect for this women-beater/abuser grew.. Finally he's making sense and not trying to ass-lick Salman like the rest of the industry-fraternity waaleys.β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

LOL. In the real world, Rishi Kapoor was a huge star & still is. It's a conservative estimate I make, when I say he's equivalent to 20 Eijaaz Khans, in talent & name, esp talent!!! As for "launched by father" etc everyone gets oppurtunities. You either are given them & make a huge name like Rishi Kapoor, or side with evil & murderers like Eijaaz Khan, and try to CREATE them. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And it doesn't even matter whose the bigger name or not- It only matters whose right- And clearly- Rishi K is spot on here. 

πŸ˜†

Rishi Kapoor - A Huge Star πŸ€£
Originally posted by rogerrocks

It might be similar to the Arnab-Meenakshi Lekhi fight πŸ€£  I remember laughing for half an hour over Arnab's ' what did you say? what did you say?' rant..He literally went on loop πŸ˜† Beat that Chintu πŸ˜†
The ultimate benchmark would be Arnab vs Subramanian Swamy for me...That's my fav till dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

The "logic" on this thread is astounding. But IF is full of loose screws so what else is new. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yes , Chintu jee gives me life today. πŸ˜†

arre just ignore the loose screws and enjoy the tweets bas πŸ˜ƒ
Ajaz is an actor πŸ˜² Please someone pinch me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Kaunse waali πŸ˜†
aap ke khayalat bade woh haijiπŸ˜†