ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 94

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kiekeboe

sehr gut. aber Ich habe die folge gesehen und Ich liebe Pragya sorger fur Abhi πŸ˜ƒ
Noah! Really? The extent of my German linguistic skills in what I wrote to Kate! *ROFL*

But let's see... "Very good. [You've] I've seen the episode and love Pragya [SOMETHING] for Abhi." That's all I got! πŸ˜†
Priya, did you forget nimbu mirchi?
*goes to check*
Lol ... Priya cool .. I already said I am an impulsive person like abhi .. I was upset ..

Look sbs or spoilers or recorded promos or lu ..
Y do I do it without anybody's asking for it ...?
I do it because I am a curious person and thought people are curious too like me ...

I post sbs update live .. I do it because the people here are mad of the serial like me and the news may make them happy

Promos also I record them upload for the curious people here

And lu .. When I am not watching I frantically refresh the page so many times to check for new updated form dee so I give shorter and faster updates..

All these are done by me by taking some efforts .. I know u people didn't ask for them but still I do it with some efforts ..
It's fine if my efforts are not appreciated or I get any positive response.. But It hurts when they get negative..

I will be thinking I am helping and in reality I am not helping but confusing people here..

So I thought y confusing people here .. Watch ur news , episodes , spoilers shut ur mouth and sit .. Don't do anything ..

I wish u understand me .. No dramas from my side ..

Originally posted by -Tia-

Priya, did you forget nimbu mirchi?
*goes to check*
Not for this one! It was DEE's 25th anniversary! I WOULD NEVER FORGET THAT!!!
... Someone must done a more powerful kala-jaadu! Should I hang more nimbu-mirchi?
Originally posted by Fanaah

Not for this one! It was DEE's 25th anniversary! I WOULD NEVER FORGET THAT!!!
... Someone must done a more powerful kala-jaadu! Should I hang more nimbu-mirchi?

Pri you are so sweet! 
Lol... Priya.. I posted before I read your last post.
Originally posted by Fanaah

Noah! Really? The extent of my German linguistic skills in what I wrote to Kate! *ROFL*

But let's see... "Very good. [You've] I've seen the episode and love Pragya [SOMETHING] for Abhi." That's all I got! πŸ˜†

Wonderful! πŸ˜† sorger = caring😳
Originally posted by -Tia-

Lol... Priya.. I posted before I read your last post.

The more the better! 
@priya & Noha

You two speak GERMAN? How? 😲