ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 89

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by simsim25

I agree Tia^ they put loads of effort into it so a big thanks to them! :)

I appreciate all the more because one time I try to do LU while watching live.. and my keyboard had a life of its own..😆
Donny, okay Rishu said sorry, lets calm down! <3 If it really is a big issue which to you it seems is and Im not moaning at you, then sure go ahead and wait for proper WU's Rishu was just trying to keep us updated quicklyEdited by simsim25 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SaaraDON

I have issues. Iris has issues. Some other ppl might hv issues too but they prefer to suppress it inside and suffocate themselves!!!!

If things can't be sorted out or organized a little...just tell us!!! We'll ignore informal updates n wait for official WU's on main forum!

Well the main forum is an option, you are correct.
Originally posted by -Tia-

I appreciate all the more because one time I try to do LU while watching live.. and my keyboard had a life of its own..😆

😆 Yeah giving a LU is quite hard na! Watching and writing... 

Anyway episode was okay! I just hope Abhi finds out about Pragya's truth soon! 
OMG, please let's not push DON out to read LUs outside or stop Rishu from giving LUs. Both love the show and AbhiGya and have a right to be here. 
I just hope it sorts out between the concerned. I never get confused or have issues either ways.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

OMG, please let's not push DON out to read LUs outside or stop Rishu from giving LUs. Both love the show and AbhiGya and have a right to be here. 
I just hope it sorts out between the concerned. I never get confused or have issues either ways.

I agree, Abhigya lovers always stay together afterall! 😳😊
Originally posted by simsim25

Donny, okay Rishu said sorry, lets calm down! <3

What sorry??? I am not asking for sorries for GODS SAKE!!!!!!

Anyways, you guys seem to be taling what you get. So just let things be as they are then. Do whatever and as you guys want!

Good day and night to all.
rishu and DEE we love and enjoy  your LU
I have just one request when you do LU pls change the color of the post
Originally posted by SaaraDON

What sorry??? I am not asking for sorries for GODS SAKE!!!!!!

Anyways, you guys seem to be taling what you get. So just let things be as they are then. Do whatever and as you guys want!

Good day and night to all.

Good Night Donny! 🤗
Originally posted by IamMeethu

I don't think this LU thing needs to be made into such a big deal imo. Just wait till it finishes and simply just refer to Dee's handy dandy summary on page 1 and read at your own time and pace. Skip the highlights of you prefer to.

*claps for aashu* good & sensible advice 👏 👏 👏