ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #145- Har Pal Har Jagah Tum Mujhe Feel Karogi ll - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu,
I think he is just trying to crack her.. I mean get the truth out of her and get her to admit she does love him.
i dont feel bad for his behaviour because the sacrifice is getting into my nerves and i dont mind WHATEVER abhi do to find out she is lying...

And he might try sexual ways... Let's see. 

lol.. poor prags... but i dont mind him trying unless he doesnt hurt her..😆
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Kya haal bana diya hai Pragya and company ne. 😆
lol ashu..😆 but bros are themselves responsible for this... girls are not..😆
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

abhi tanu ne pragya ko three day ka mohlat diya hai na ab cv iss three days ko three week main convert kar de ge ðŸ˜•
First day will be Akash marriage drama which will take three episodes mostly than another two days Pragya will plan something new so two weeks toh paaka jayega
I think the aakash-racho shaadi will be the push for Daadi and everyone to despise Pragya. Will that happen within the three days? I feel it will b/c of daadi saying the shaadi will happen the next day and Tia's dress-changing analysis.
Shabbir can make so many faces. If I try to take caps, every other second his face changes!
Just watched the episode nothing new today only Pragya deciding that she will turn bad .. I hope this track will end soon
I just want Abhi to find the truth.
one question after Abhi's realization he shouldn't be confused about Tanu .so Pragya will be rude with everyone in order to collect slaps OMG Cvs end this thing quickly don't drag it so much

So the three day deadline-
One day is in yellow chatri
One day in blue new chatri- and perhaps the night is that pink chatri/Abhi bothering Pragya.

That means whatever happens between TaBhiGya will happen the  very next day as the deadline ends.

Glad they are moving it fast.

today is the first day..she will convine rachna and akash ...(abhi is in confusion on her behaviour)
tom second day...she will get them married and insult dadi..(abhi is sure she is lying )

god knows her plan for the 3rd day and what he will do...but the white chatri sbs was funny so it means his doubt increased...

Shabbir can make so many faces. If I try to take caps, every other second his face changes!
yes right ...I have a lot of caps and  I don't how to put them all in the AT ...he is awesome with his expression
Originally posted by IamMeethu

I think the aakash-racho shaadi will be the push for Daadi and everyone to despise Pragya. Will that happen within the three days? I feel it will b/c of daadi saying the shaadi will happen the next day and Tia's dress-changing analysis.

Despising- NO! Prags will fail in her plan.

And Rachna-Akash thing is still a good deed. Ultimately people cant be mad at her for this.
Because Abhi already doubts Pragya is doing it for a reason and the BTS had him questioning too.. which seems to be after the Rachna Akaash shaadi night.

So the third day, I feel Abhi might follow Pragya (because he says he will become parchai in BTS) to Tannu home.. and find out something. WHat he finds out/how he reacts decides the future tracks.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago