Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil: Oh! The "Feels" Of A "Stranger" xD (Page 2)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

'jabse tere naina mere naino se lage re
tabse deewana hua tabse begana hua
rab vi deewana lage re'
another beautiful epi.'jane pehchane se ajnabi'-she knw tht eyes,tht touch 4m heart yet she cnt recognize him.tht kid scene remind me whn ahil day dreamed abt his happy family with sanam in farm house.whn thy both help the kid it lukd perfect.sanam try 2 snatch her hand bt cnt seeing his eyes.
Lvly post.title is also gd.

Aww such a nice and apt song for the current scenario Heart

Yes! I thought about the same dream too! It was just an amazing scene how she was left in awe of him and felt his presence! Can't wait for today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyIntuitive

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

Yup the feels. Those mesmerizing eyes, those juicy lips, and that silky hair. How is Sanam able to control herself. Memory loss or no memory loss. Married or unmarried, if I were to see a walking sex machine, I would immediately launch myself on him. Dammit Jannat/Sanam just wake up from your trance and feel the FEEELLL!!!

Oh Tia! You always give the best of the comments! Yes all that! ALL THAT! 
And that stubbly jaw too!

Seriously man! HOW could she control herself. We were talking about THIS only yesterday in pur Heaven. Maybe thats why she went to the washroom...ROFLLOL

So much for the feeellss!!! Aahil in jacket today!! asfgfjlkgjfdsfdgl 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyTIA.TiaRaingoddessIntuitive

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by SONU2408

'jabse tere naina mere naino se lage re
tabse deewana hua tabse begana hua
rab vi deewana lage re'
another beautiful epi.'jane pehchane se ajnabi'-she knw tht eyes,tht touch 4m heart yet she cnt recognize him.tht kid scene remind me whn ahil day dreamed abt his happy family with sanam in farm house.whn thy both help the kid it lukd perfect.sanam try 2 snatch her hand bt cnt seeing his eyes.
Lvly post.title is also gd.

Aww such a nice and apt song for the current scenario Heart

Yes! I thought about the same dream too! It was just an amazing scene how she was left in awe of him and felt his presence! Can't wait for today!
oh right... I could also do with a towel dance. it is good for healthTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessIntuitiveMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Naff and Esha,are you guys gonna Unres anytime soon?! Tongue

micshyRaingoddess

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged

that was a good post Prags.

For my own good, I am assuming that Ahil was unable to see her eyes... remember how he was mesmerized by just her eyes and for him to not realize this is his Sanam under that veil was disheartening to me.
but I am glad the touch was familiar atleast.

Also Sanam drooling on Aahil was a good sight.

micshyMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Gorgeous post as well as the scene
Just saw the episode and came to read ur post n you know I went through it again falling more in love with this pure couple Sahil.
The song Tujhe Mein Rab Dikhta Hai- perfect it was unexpected like Teri Meri. 
Just feels was it woven beautiful in your words.
At first she couldn't take her eyes off him, because it just seemed right. Those eyes had something which she herself still is failing to recongise why she feels that those eyes are pure.
She keeps staring at him,staring at him like you say till eternity to know the reason for the longing or better say to feel that longing, no reasons, no why's,just feeling yet somewhere a little curiousity to know more, to feel more.
Then he gives that smile and she again stares at the innocence of that smile. Aahil goes to the kid, her eyes follow him and again they both together go to the kid her following him, there hands touch in the process, she feels something, then tries to take her hand away cause she feels something, something electric, something only the heart knows, but then again she sees those eyes getting lost in them, letting her hand on his, feeling it and her eyes trying to drown in his which seem so pure, so real, yes till eternity like you said.
Yes, I am liking Sanam more these days than Aahil, though I will forever love Aahil but I am liking Sanam more these days.
Hats off to Surbhi, her eyes are doing magic, only eyes yet acting so beautifully with those eyes. Remembering those old days when she used to hid her face except eyes, but this time I liked it more, loved it more, just such a beautiful, pure and real scence was it with a beautiful song playing.
And Prags such a gorgeous post you made that no wonder any person would fall in love this post and Sahil more and more,deeper and deeper.
3 episodes with Sahil in one frame we are like this just imagine the HP scenes how we would be and today's epi.I can't wait for it, he smelled her burqha. One by one every sense is feeling it- first eyes, touch, voice, tommorow smell and you know the next one right, got it na.LOL
Awesome PostClap  and yes beautiful title for the post. I loved it Prags, Esha n Nafs. Such a nice title. Absolutely loved it.

Rashmi, lovely comments girl! Thank you so much for appreciating this! :)

Yes, agree! She is feeling too much these days. Her heart just KNOWS but she is too confused and helpless to recognise it right now. Its almost like those days of Aahil falling for her. This is her turn I guess, which I always wanted to see.Her eyes are saying a lot of things and Surbhi is just marveling at these expressions! Really hats off to her Star

And I somehow agree that these days I am liking Sanam so much these days, but not more than Aahil, I can never! EmbarrassedLOL

Time really stood still for that very moment for both of them and the song was just perfect! Heart

And yes, I TOTALLY GOT what you meant by the 'next thing' in the line to "feel" TongueLOL I think we still have time for that, and I can wait TongueLOL Can't wait to see Aahil in jacket today! Day Dreaming

Thank you so much again! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshyRaingoddess

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

that was a good post Prags.

For my own good, I am assuming that Ahil was unable to see her eyes... remember how he was mesmerized by just her eyes and for him to not realize this is his Sanam under that veil was disheartening to me.
but I am glad the touch was familiar atleast.

Also Sanam drooling on Aahil was a good sight.
I don't know but I felt him recognizing her eyes, he was somewhat surprised, though not recognition he was surprised felt something.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyMs.Sherlocked

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Prags even i can wait ofcourse, not for jacket. you know sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, we might get a one which one has a long wait to end it also. 
Anyway, I forgot to mention lateef n khala, they rocked. got tosee  lateef's chuimui after so many days. they were so hilarious. 

micshyMs.Sherlocked

Go to top