Reporters

Episode 15: The Ugly Truth

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thk u for this awesome post
Minionite thumbnail
Tinnu - Honestly I was so happy seeing Tinnu do and say what he did today that I wouldn't mind if he managed to solve every matter for Ananya in the future.

Ananya - For me she was the star as well. She used her brains and her ever-ready acting side to not only find Neha, but to find Kabir, to find the truth, and to prove once and for all why she deserves her job. At the same time though Khalid's words ring in my brain and I keep thinking...do they just refer to Kabir or do they maybe refer to Ananya as well...maybe I'm just thinking too much.

The promo - What makes the promo stand out for me is that between all those clapping hands, instead of acknowledging them, Kabir acknowledges the one and only person who stood by him and who helped him get to the truth. Because at the end of the day that's what matters. Who stands by you and helps you. And that's why it resonates so deeply for me.

Wishlist for tomorrow - Oh I want Manav to boil a while longer before the truth is revealed and then I want it to be revealed in true Kabir style with oomph.

Misses - Honestly more than the walk out of the morgue, the Hanuman promotion was a miss for me. It was too extensive and it gave too much time to a promotion over the episode.

I totally noticed the blooper about the hour and the documentary and everything falling in place because even if you assume that the house was right next to the hospital you have to count for the time it takes to change dresses and get to the office as well.

I know nothing about the medical side so I didn't even notice the reports that were being compared, but that blooper sure has me wondering what other bloopers are coming up. In a show that prides itself on showing reality, these bloopers are discerning to say the least.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Avni I missed a few bloopers you mentioned but some of them were quite obvious like Ananya getting into disguise of a nurse, rescuing Kabir, convincing Neha and preparing documentary, all within just one hour 😲 lol...in a city like delhi you will need much more than an hour just to commute between these places forget changing costumes and making documentaries 😆 Also the Dr Kapoor deciding on using Harvinder's kidnyes for transplant just looking at the blood reports was very stupid. I am not a doctor but i feel this is common sense.

And honestly I feel tonight's epi was a little rushed. They could have given some good Kaya moments in the hospital. I mean rather than jumping straight to cliched romance, its much better to have small unexpected moments. That appears quite natural.

The ONLY great part of the epi was the precap I so love Kabir for doing that. 😳 And how i await to see the disgusted look on the faces of a few people 😆

PS. Ananya looked stunning tonight - First, when she let her hair loose while walking out of the morgue and Second, in the disguise of the pizza girl.
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Tinnu - Honestly I was so happy seeing Tinnu do and say what he did today that I wouldn't mind if he managed to solve every matter for Ananya in the future.

Hahaha.. Yesh! And the guy has an amazing screen presence too.. I wonder if he'll be spying on his Madam-ji in the future.. 😉

Ananya - For me she was the star as well. She used her brains and her ever-ready acting side to not only find Neha, but to find Kabir, to find the truth, and to prove once and for all why she deserves her job. At the same time though Khalid's words ring in my brain and I keep thinking...do they just refer to Kabir or do they maybe refer to Ananya as well...maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Absolutely! And this is why, the spoilers have actually angered me to an extent.. We love her for the chirpy, yet mature and smart girl that she is.. Why waste time trying to shove a half-baked track down our throats? 

Oh! And now you've got me thinking.. But fikar not, as long as Kabir is with her, which I am confident now he is, she has no reason to worry.. Neither do we.. 😛

The promo - What makes the promo stand out for me is that between all those clapping hands, instead of acknowledging them, Kabir acknowledges the one and only person who stood by him and who helped him get to the truth. Because at the end of the day that's what matters. Who stands by you and helps you. And that's why it resonates so deeply for me.

AaaH! Couldn't have said it any better.. #Team KaYa all the way! 
I really, really wish they show us Kaya's journey as professionals before introducing romance.. 

Wishlist for tomorrow - Oh I want Manav to boil a while longer before the truth is revealed and then I want it to be revealed in true Kabir style with oomph.

Hahaha.. Wokay! Point taken..
Maybe I'm just being impatient.. 😆

Misses - Honestly more than the walk out of the morgue, the Hanuman promotion was a miss for me. It was too extensive and it gave too much time to a promotion over the episode.

Oh yeah! But that again, is the channel's decision and the writers have to give in.. 😕
That's exactly what I meant, they could have used that 1 minute to show how Kabir actually deduced the entire thing.. 

I totally noticed the blooper about the hour and the documentary and everything falling in place because even if you assume that the house was right next to the hospital you have to count for the time it takes to change dresses and get to the office as well.

I know nothing about the medical side so I didn't even notice the reports that were being compared, but that blooper sure has me wondering what other bloopers are coming up. In a show that prides itself on showing reality, these bloopers are discerning to say the least.

I'm kinda apprehensive too.. I guess these are warning bells, that we gotta lower our expectations! 

Thank you! As always enjoyed reading your take.. 
Originally posted by: Malika

Avni I missed a few bloopers you mentioned but some of them were quite obvious like Ananya getting into disguise of a nurse, rescuing Kabir, convincing Neha and preparing documentary, all within just one hour 😲 lol...in a city like delhi you will need much more than an hour just to commute between these places forget changing costumes and making documentaries 😆 Also the Dr Kapoor deciding on using Harvinder's kidnyes for transplant just looking at the blood reports was very stupid. I am not a doctor but i feel this is common sense.

And honestly I feel tonight's epi was a little rushed. They could have given some good Kaya moments in the hospital. I mean rather than jumping straight to cliched romance, its much better to have small unexpected moments. That appears quite natural.

The ONLY great part of the epi was the precap I so love Kabir for doing that. 😳 And how i await to see the disgusted look on the faces of a few people 😆

PS. Ananya looked stunning tonight - First, when she let her hair loose while walking out of the morgue and Second, in the disguise of the pizza girl.

Heyllooo.. 

Oh yeah! The precap was the best part!! I can't wait.. As always.. 😆 
Kabir does everything in style and 'khulle-aam', doesn't he? 😉 *Hint*

Absolutely.. There was no need for them to show the 8'o clock blooper at all.. 

About it being rushed - I feel the same, but then I guess they're under pressure to pace up too, given the format of the show.. 
Ohh and I'm already biting nails dreading what might happen if they decide to go the cliched way.. 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Heyllooo.. 

Oh yeah! The precap was the best part!! I can't wait.. As always.. 😆 
Kabir does everything in style and 'khulle-aam', doesn't he? 😉 *Hint*

Absolutely.. There was no need for them to show the 8'o clock blooper at all.. 

About it being rushed - I feel the same, but then I guess they're under pressure to pace up too, given the format of the show.. 
Ohh and I'm already biting nails dreading what might happen if they decide to go the cliched way.. 

@red - True that! 😆 After she gave him a blushy moment with the mention of the bracelets it seems like he is settling some scores...madam ji was such a goner when he took out his hand towards her 😉😆

@green - I hope not...but chances are there...seeing the trps 😒

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Impressive.. an Outstanding review.. .👏👏
Agree 100% with you upon the misses you have mentioned.. ! Even i was like thinking with blinking eyes... How n when the documentary made.. ?? How Ananya managed to reach on time with Neha.. ?? And.. when all the settled with only 55 minutes left for the telecast.. 😳

But what to do.. ?/ So much in love with this show.. that can avoid n miss the Misses as well. 😆
Thanks for the post.. It gives a thorough reach to every incident happened in the half an hour episode.. ⭐️⭐️
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Thank you! As always enjoyed reading your take.. 

-godschild- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love ur review 😊
Yes...precap was d best. Can't wait for it 😉 😃
I want the truth to be revealed with a bang. Full Kabir style 😳