Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jiyaa, you are not the only one who caught on to "gustaakhi." what they didn't show in the promo with Sanam being drawn to Aahil, they let it be known with that word.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karun!  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Jiyaa, you are not the only one who caught on to "gustaakhi." what they didn't show in the promo with Sanam being drawn to Aahil, they let it be known with that word.

I know her actions contradicted her words in the promo. Since this promo was about SaHil coming face to face for the first time, her actions were expected. I am thinking her words will overpower when she start to interact with Aahil. 

Wondering, how the story will play out in future?

Will Shaad continue to lie Sanam/Janat as his wife? How will Aahil trust that she is not his Sanam? 

or Aahil will think that Sanam is moved on with Shaad after she her lost memory? 

We already have a glimpse of what is to come. Sanam is clearly drawn towards Aahil.  I'm excited to see Sanam ke Dil ke gustakiyaan ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

I know her actions contradicted her words in the promo. Since this promo was about SaHil coming face to face for the first time, her actions were expected. I am thinking her words will over power when she start to interact with Aahil. 

Wondering, how the story will play out in future?

Will Shaad continue to lie Sanam/Janat as his wife? How will Aahil trust that she is not his Sanam? 

or Aahil will think that Sanam is moved on with Shaad after she her lost memory? 

We already have a glimpse of what is to come. Sanam is clearly drawn towards Aahil.  I'm excited to see Sanam ke Dil ke gustakiyaan ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

The promo is not what it seems ðŸ˜† the promo was meant to be like that actually!  Cause the basic part is Aahil will see Sanam. The first part sends the actual thing which we will get...that is Sanam ke Dil ki Gustakhi😉😆 This is gonna be really interesting!  
flora212 thumbnail
This part of Tujhe Mein Rab Sequence looked like as if SaHil consoling their own child ðŸ¤£

Look at them they are so busy in seeing Rab in each other that they forgot the child was crying so badly😭😆🤣
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nafs... I saw that too!
It was so touching the way they both went to console as though he were theirs. Such a sweet scene. 

Did you guys notice how she completely forgot Shaad when she saw Aahil? 

I can't wait for the MacLeodganj week to start. You know they're going to spend some time there right😉
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Nafs... I saw that too!

It was so touching the way they both went to console as though he were theirs. Such a sweet scene. 

I can't wait for the MacLeodganj week to start. You know they're going to spend some time there right😉

oh yes she indeed forgot Shaddy when she saw Aahil😆 She was busy ghooring Aahil all the time  
Ahaan Right they are gonna spend some time there😉😆
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Nafs... I saw that too!

Ani- Sanam has not been shown to miss and day-dream about Shaad anyways. He is generally not on her mind except when she wants to threaten people around with his 'weight'😆 (the fact that he is almost weightless, not withstanding😉)

I quite enjoyed Sanam's Aahil staring session. He definitely was a little embarrassed. If he was the reckless Aahil of the making out with Simran days, he'd definitely have winked😉 on her face and would be secretly complimenting his hotness for the attention😛. I am glad he still has the power to drive our Sanam to shamelessness.

I was also looking forward to his encounter with Ammi😆 at the airport terrorizing people.

Anyways, Aahil was determined to escape and he would have even if there was no bomb threat. But we know how Amrapali always gets him his love by hook or crook.

Now there would be no Sanam2 until Sanam is back with Aahil.

But honestly, why would SK need a gun to kill when she can do that with her oomph😆 such a sexy terrorist we have.