So close yet so far... 6.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I'm getting exhausted with the amount of hits and misses happening the last two days...

Aahil and Sanam stand in line waiting to be cleared by the cops to proceed to boarding... Sanam continues to have strong vibes about Aahil...

You didn't ask for anything, You didn't want anything
But whatever you gave was from your heart

You didn't say anything, You didn't put any pressure
You gave everything with a smile

You're my sun, you're my shadow
You're my life partner

I don't know anything but this
I see love in you, what do I do?
My head falls, what do I do?
I see love in you, what do I do?

Tujh mein Rabb dikta hain...

Sanam continues to stare at him. He notices, the woman with the  piercing eyes under the burqa is really looking at him. He smiles... 

A small child appears, crying, lost from his mother. Both immediately rush to pacify the child, seated on their haunches trying to calm the baby... Hands touch and looks exchanged. 

Sanam2 appears with her shopping bags and the stowaway bomb. Top cop MJ hears ticking and spots it right away...

Of all the people there from law enforcement, Shaad asked Aahil to help him disarm the bomb? 

But the SK's bomb is disarmed by Shaad and Aahil. 

<A symbolism perhaps, a big problem is upon them and they both sort it out together... Take down SK maybe?>

So both guys are relieved and are hugged by their "spouses"..

Tightly...

My eyes are still burning from the effect...

<Totally unnecessary scene... it had the opposite of the desired effect>

So, Begum is taken away for questioning, and Aahil escapes to Dharamsala boarding gate...

One road leads to darkness, and the other leads to the answers and peace my soul needs... 

Shaad and Sanam and walking hand in hand, and Aahil is seen walking behind them, appearing in between...

Later, Sanam2 appears back at IM, furious at being thwarted by Aahil. She didn't board her flight to Paris because Aahil went missing ... Khala hilariously tried to pacify her, as Lateef gleefully poked fun.

Precap:

Aahil throws the phone Sanam2 gave him...

Sanam glances at crafts and scarves in a shop, leaves one, and Aahil picks it up...

I dunno about you guys, but I'm rather exhausted with the feels. I actually enjoyed seeing Khala and Lateef's jokes as a respite...

Don't get me wrong, it was a great epi... Just tiring...

p/s: I don't think women who wear burqas, generally allow their hair and neck to be seen like that. Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

Just sayin'...

Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome post Sagey!๐Ÿ‘ Gifs are great as usual๐Ÿ˜†
I am enjoying these hits and miss actually๐Ÿ˜† these are much tolerable and beautiful than this fake ghar ghar khel between G****rJaan๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข These Hits and Miss gives wonderful feels! Actually I had been loving the episodes from this Week Monday itself!  CVs has finally got bit brains.  Beautiful execution of every SaHil/JanAah scenes. 
Though that Aahil Shaddy handshake were kind of lame ๐Ÿ˜• I mean I felt Rediculous!  Well Whatever!  I am excited about upcoming episodes๐Ÿ˜‰ after a long time actually๐Ÿ˜† 

Here are The Collage of Precap Pictures๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am in love with Aahil's New look...he reminded me of Raj of DDLJ๐Ÿ˜† and Sanam green dress reminded me of Simran ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you it does defeat the object completely...
Just like yourself I'm exhausted by just watching these hits and misses!

What completely boggles me sage is that Jannat/Sanam is wearing the burqa because apparently bright lights affect her brain right now but if she's feeling such strong vibes around Aahil why doesn't she lift her niqab and say to him I've lost my identity and I'm looking for my family...DO YOU KNOW ME?? Because she doesn't normally wear the niqab so she could do that!!!!

I'm tired too!
I don't know how she expects to find herself if she is just going to play wifey to Shaad
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im totally not exhausted, rather Loving these hits. N misses so much ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
U know its a nice build up, something we dint get in the AhEr track. ... Them feeling the other's presence... How is Sanam stuck on the feeling that he seems familiar. Give me anything now with SaHil, hv put up with utter crap fr ladt 2 months, these moments are like such a respite ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Well there have been many talks about symobolism so i guess the sequence in itself was such a siginificant sequence "Tujhmein Rab dikhta hai" and "Rab ne bana di Jodi" ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well,  Aahil dint abandoned Sanam 2 at the time where he could hv , says so much about the "strength" of his personality n character. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ he had an upper hand then n dint make use of that (in contrast to someone who is constantly taking benefit from an untiwardly situation) a big shoutout to Aahil for that one moment ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lol i found it so so funny. That while bomb disposal squad was running crazily in previous epi, they got Shasd n Aahil to dispose off the bumb, n both were doing it like they regularly dispose off bombs ๐Ÿคฃ

Can i please go n hug Lateef, how much i loved him today, was totally back in full form,...  "Apke shauhar ne kuje kaha k mere sath 2 din ayashi karne chalo, meri lateefa" ufff ๐Ÿคฃ
Nirmal Soni love u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And Aahil in leather Jacket, ufff hotnesss , i cant even express , ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sage! Great post, while I may not agree, but still ๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel after everything they have subjected us to, SaHil fans deserve this! These hits and misses make the track memorable! They make us want them to unite so badly! I really enjoyed the episodes this week! Since Kohinoor, for the first time I have enjoyed entire episodes of QH! Every character was fun to watch and it felt wonderful to see SaHil in one frame and hear Junoon after so long ๐Ÿ˜ณ Plus, I really dont feel like they are dragging! In fact, after so long, I feel that the tight script is back! With the new promo and the precap, we know by tomorrow we will get Dharamshala scenes n maybe Monday, SaHil will meet! I personally cant wait! This is what I was waiting for since forever lol So I really dont mind all the feels ๐Ÿ˜† In fact, all the scenes have been executed so well so hats off to the cvs! Anyway just my opinion, I am looking forward to the episodes tomorrow, Friday and next week lol Great post once again!!  Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj toh "Rab ne bana di jodi " of SaHil, now lets see what the fake shippers has to say about this?? Will they finally come out of their world of illusion and realize that SaHil is the jodi that God/CV's hav made or still gonna live in the lala land thinking that some day ShaJan would become a couple. BTW hated the unnecessary Handshake, are CV's trying to show Start of a Friendship Between Aahil and Shaad like Salman and Ajay Devgan in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?? If yes then I'm definitely not interested in this Friendship. And ShaJan's hug after they defused the bomb was๐Ÿคข

An army officer officially trained for diffusing the bombs is asking a Civilian for help. The show can't get any lamer than this. Seriously why the hell is Shaad shown as Army Officer again??!! He neither has intelligence, nor Strength, nor Basic knowledge about arms and ammunition or any morals for that matter. Lying and cheating to an Amnesia patient.. What the hell CV's are thinking and wanna do with Shaad's character??!!

Since when Aahil caught the Virus of being "Mahaan" like Sanam??!! I mean W*F, Why do CV's have to show Aahil as the Epitome of Greatness, Man of Morals and Fountain of Forgiveness?? That too today of all the days??!!! I mean this was not the Aahil we were promised??!! What happened to the Aahil who challenged and swore that he will not leave Nayi Sanam after he came to know the reality of her existence and her Plans. Where is that Fire??!! Till today I thought Aahil is keeping quiet because he does not wants to attract unnecessary Media Attention which would make it difficult for him to search for his Sanam, so he is putting up with Nayi Sanam as he is being cool and using his Brains instead of acting impulsively and waiting for the right time and opportunity. But today when his Step Sister SK tried to redeem the sins done by her dearly dead Ammi, who was the root cause of this problem. He remembered His Sanam and Became Mahaan and helped the Nayi Sanam. WHY??!! Just b'coz CV's played "Tujh mein Rab Dikhta Hai." It does not mean that Aahil has to become Rab and act Holy and save the Chudail Sanam from the trouble.

Really Aahil!!?? Of all the days, Today you got the time to act according to the sermons preached by your beloved Sanam??!! Did you forget that, it's because of these Mahaan nature of Sanam that is the root cause of all your sufferings and separation. OMG CV's have officially lost it. I hate Mahaan kinda Heroes. It most definitely does not suits KVB's personality.
Edited by TIA.Tia - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sage, 

Definitely I am not exhausted with SaHil hit and miss scenes. But I felt, execution was bad in today's episode. 

Loved yesterday's episode when Ahil turns to leave after their hand touches. Today they started with the same scene but they showed Sanam's feelings. Loved the "Maula" background music on this scene. Because of bad editing, I thought there was disconnection from the last episode. 

I liked  "Tujme Mein Rab Dikata Hai" sequence for obvious reasons ๐Ÿ˜† It was a cute scene. 

I seriously did not like the whole bomb disposing drama. These intelligent officers do not have any brain left. They found the bomb, immediately asked others to leave, instead of to taking them to a different place. No wonder, SK is fooling these officers,  Shad asks  civilian help for bomb dispose? Where were bomb disposing teams? 

I thought Shaad and Aahil interaction was forced in this episode. Same for respective fake patners hugging after that.  

Also, I didn't like Aahil helping Sanam 2 just because Sanam would never do that. Seriously, Aahil? Anyway, he compensated his previous mistake by leaving Sanam 2 with the security officer ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the precap. As flora mentioned... DDLJ feelings, Raj and Simran 

Promo looked really great. Did you see F32 posted different version of this? I liked F32 version more. 

I loved the Aahil and Sanam's monologue in this promo. Beautifully shot!!

Sanam saying " Kisika hone ka ehsaas kiu hai...ye dil ka vehem hai or Dil ka Gustakiyaan" I am assuming, she will be totally attracted to Aahil even though she is under the impression that she is married to Shaad and Aahil being married to Sanam 2. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was actually proud of Aahil for speaking up.
1) It would have been stupid of him to deny it anyway, Shaad has seen she's his wife.

2) What is he supposed to say? Deny she's his wife, he cannot do that...it can easily be proven by their tickets and otherwise.

3) Now he could've played dumb and acted surprised, agreed she's his wife, but they share an acrimonious relationship or what not. But come on, what good is that going to do. It's not just him here, it's the matter of bombs, terrorist and some other real terrorist on the loose. 

4) This whole bomb track is so dumb. Firstly these idiots should've figured out right away that SK probably planted the bomb on this woman without her knowledge. Secondly, if they didn't figure it out, they are suddenly just going to believe Aahil? True, MJ knows he's the Nawab of Bhopal, but that's it? Thirdly, LMAO...Aahil and Shaad diffused the bomb. What?

And these idiots are all talking about SK openly. 

Anyway I was happy with Aahil, good for him for stepping up and not using such a situation which involved others to his own advantage. He's a much better man than others.

Give me the hits and misses. I am glad for it. Anyway, Aahil will see Sanam next week it seems, so give me all these hits and misses and I am more than happy. 

Yesterday's Teri Meri and today's Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai were both so beautiful. I watched so many times.

PS, CVs should know that there are more flashbacks that can be used...him putting he medicine on the burn, her clinging to him after Kabristan during the Toise Naina Lage sequence, Manmarziyan feeding, the times Aahil clung to Sanam after his nightmares, the morning after balloon therapy--right before he took her for the Dhabba plot date--where he gave her bed in breakfast and kissed her forehead, him caressing her hair as he tells her "never" after they come back from Dhabba plot date, her hugging after Dhabba after he had the talk with Tanveer, him caressing her as she's sleeping after he inadverdantly saved her from the suffocation attempt by Tanveer and Co, their scenes towards the end of S2

Not expecting them all at once, or now. But when it comes to flashbacks, I am expecting different mixes and not always the same few flashbacks over and over.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Was actually proud of Aahil for speaking up.

1) It would have been stupid of him to deny it anyway, Shaad has seen she's his wife.

2) What is he supposed to say? Deny she's his wife, he cannot do that...it can easily be proven by their tickets and otherwise.

3) Now he could've played dumb and acted surprised, agreed she's his wife, but they share an acrimonious relationship or what not. But come on, what good is that going to do. It's not just him here, it's the matter of bombs, terrorist and some other real terrorist on the loose. 

@KK...I agree with you...It would have been stupid if Aahil denied that Sanam 2 is his wife. But he supported her because Sanam would never do that. It would have been acceptable if they had showed his logical reasoning that you wrote... i.e. if he denies, then they will come to know and they will be suspicious..something like that. 

I know Aahil loves Sanam...I would have liked this scene if he had taken this decision logically rather than the emotional bond/love with Sanam. 

When I was watching the precap yesterday where they showed Aahil leaving Sanam 2 while she was taken for interrogation. I  was thinking, how he can leave her just like that. But today, it made sense. She was not under suspicion and it was just for the formality. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flora212

Awsome post Sagey!๐Ÿ‘ Gifs are great as usual๐Ÿ˜†

I am enjoying these hits and miss actually๐Ÿ˜† these are much tolerable and beautiful than this fake ghar ghar khel between G****rJaan๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข These Hits and Miss gives wonderful feels! Actually I had been loving the episodes from this Week Monday itself!  CVs has finally got bit brains.  Beautiful execution of every SaHil/JanAah scenes. 
Though that Aahil Shaddy handshake were kind of lame ๐Ÿ˜• I mean I felt Rediculous!  Well Whatever!  I am excited about upcoming episodes๐Ÿ˜‰ after a long time actually๐Ÿ˜† 

Here are The Collage of Precap Pictures๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am in love with Aahil's New look...he reminded me of Raj of DDLJ๐Ÿ˜† and Sanam green dress reminded me of Simran ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Nafs.. lovely caps !! 

Just mentally tired I guess , so the feels overload was a little overwhelming for the heart and mind. .๐Ÿ˜†

Also the prospective worry about heartache for Aahil sort of bugs me. That new promo promises drama...