Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi how cunningly she is saving her image and putting Ganga down

Casper- Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Anandi is really very cunning lady i have to admit 

Just how cleverly she is making her own image and putting blame on Ganga yet becoming great in front of Ganga 

Well Ganga was not wrong on this Anandi has no right to interfere in their personal matters  The fact Anandi crossed the line  and she crosses this line quite often not new This time she crossed all in this Mannu Ratan's matter 

Ganga was only complaining to Jagya  Anandi eavesdropped their conversation 

Anandi made it in front of Dadisaa Ganga hates her thats why she is moving out and when did Ganga say she hates her ? What makes Anandi think Ganga have poison in her heart against her 

If Anandi herself takes offence of Ganga saying Anandi should tell shivam truth and was taunting Ganga over it  then Anandi must understand Ganga too will not like her giving promise to Ratan about Mannu without asking her but Anandi told Dadisaa Ganga has poison in her heart for her so let her leave so that Ganga can be happy 

Then she was leaving in absence of Jagya hurriedly  Wonder why she thinks Jagya will stop her ? She was asking him to help her move out 11 years ago He straight away said to her its between you and Dadisaa i cannot do anything in this  He did not say a word to her stay here Even right now he said i have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters so why she was leaving in his absence Tell him too Its so clear to her he will not stop her He has told her before too Your staying and moving out is a matter between you and Dadisaa I cannot decide in this so why moving out in his absence 

and then when Ganga felt her sudden leaving Jagya will think she did something 

Anandi ji taunted Ganga she told her she has heard her conversation with Jagya  so clearly throwing on Ganga's face i am leaving because of you and Ganga is shocked 

Then making herself great in front of Ganga i will tell Jagya its my decision but  the fact she has already told Dadisaa she is leaving because she thinks Ganga dislikes her 

She will become great in front of Jagya too trying to cover up Ganga and Dadisaa will definitely tell Jagya about this 

wah Anandi must admit such a cunning lady you are How she gained points in front of everyone and put Ganga down and what did Ganga do to her  Only said with what right she interferes in our  lives so much 
Really i am remembered gauri how rightly she judged this Anandi  She is really very master planner who very well knows how to put others down and show herself as great 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top