~ Puppy Eyes - A SanDhir/Randhir OS~

Posted: 8 years ago

Helloes Buddies n Mitras 🤗 Moi back with my 2nd OS on SanDhir after a long time... 

Well this one I had started writing after watching the precap when Vidushi was advising Sanyukta to go on a date with Randhir and give another chance to their relationship... But I didn't post it then coz the date went completely wrong... So I'm posting it now 🤣 🤣

Statutory Warning: This is a product of my Non-functional brain 🤣 🤣

So read at your own risk 🤣 🤣

~ PUPPY EYES ~

"Vidushi!!" Sanyukta protested... But the girl in question didn't pay attention to her protests...

"Kya Vidushi!!" She replied casually... "You think I'm lying?? Fine then go and ask any girl... Half of the girls in FITE have crush over Randhir and they are dying to be at your place"... She replied while drying her hairs...

Sanyukta was in a dilemma... It's true she loves Randhir and Randhir loves her but their relation is so damn complicated... Moreover Randhir himself had confessed after the hostage incident they can never be together in spite the fact they love each other unconditionally...

But that was a whole different thing; right now what caught her attention were Vidushi's words... Half of the girls in FITE have crush over Randhir!! Like seriously!!

Why Randhir!! Can't they find any other guy!!

All those girls don't even know Randhir properly; neither has he for once paid any attention to any random girls... Have they lost it?? Having crush over an MCP??

"Err... Vidushi" She called out her roommate who was still busy with her hairs... "Why Randhir??" She wanted to know genuinely...

"Why not Sanyukta??" Vidushi replied excitedly... "He is a genius, he is handsome, he has got a great body and his kissable lips are just...  " she took a quick glance at her in between her chocolate quoted descriptions...

Sanyukta gaped hearing the descriptions that made Vidushi almost laughed out but she controlled and continued... She had decided aj to iss paar ya uss paar'...

"You know Sanyukta" she continued... "Even I had a secret crush over Randhir in the 1st year" Vidushi blushed severely making her frown... Off course she remembers how Vidushi had reacted watching Randhir's bare body when Sanyukta had installed CC cam in Randhir's room and he was doing push-ups without a shirt...

Screw her!! She felt like strangling Vidushi right here right now... But wait!! She has to know why the whole gang of girls of FITE are after Randhir!!

"Vidushi you were saying about Randhir" she reminded her... Vidushi chuckled; she was hitting the target...

"Yeah Randhir" Vidushi said dreamily... "You know he is a typical girl's guy', you know the chocolaty types... Girls find him cute when he is all grumpy"...

Sanyukta's eyes narrowed...

"Girls find his lips kissable as if they are sending an open invitation"...

Sanyukta clenched her fists...

"And his eyezzz..."

Sanyukta's jaws tightened...

"What's with his eyes??" she demanded...

"Girls are ready to die for him when he gives his best puppy eye looks" Vidushi patted herself in her mind... She's too good... But Sanyukta seemed a bit confused this time instead of getting jealous...

"Err... what eyes??" she asked Vidushi...

"Puppy eye" Vidushi replied... "Girls think Randhir is the only guy in FITE who has got best puppy eye looks"... She happily shared this piece of news with the hope Sanyukta will burst into fury... But to her surprise -

"Vidushi!! What's puppy eyes??"

"What??" It was Vidushi's turn to gape at her hearing her question... No way; she didn't ask that?? Did she?? Like seriously!! What's puppy eyes!! After all she said this is the result!! Argghhh!!

"You know what; I'll just go and bang my head in the Library rack" she took her bag and left without any further conversation...

"Vidushi wait!!" Sanyukta called out but she was gone already leaving her in a much more confused state... What on the earth is Puppy Eyes!! And why on the earth does all the girls of FITE goes crazy over Randhir's puppy eyes!! She has to find out... Moreover Randhir gives his best puppy eye looks to every girl but never her!! Who knows may be he did but she never noticed coz till today she wasn't even aware of Randhir's puppy eyes!!

But she needs to know about Randhir's puppy eyes... She has to ask someone... But whom!!

Her phone rang at that very moment and it flashed Maa' on the screen... Yes; why not, Sanyukta thought... Her mother might know about puppy eyes...

"Hello Maa" Sanyukta chirped over the phone... "Do you know anything about puppy eyes??"

"Hein!! Paapi eyes!!" her mother was confused... "Beta paapi to woh hai jo paap karte hai"... She replied...  Jo tere Papa hai; paapi no 1!!' she wanted to say but held back...

Freak!! Sanyukta banged her head on the table!! What the hell was she doing!! She doesn't have any freaking idea about puppy eyes; how the hell she can expect from her mother to know about all these girly talks!! 

"Maa, I'll talk to you later" she hung up and left her room...

Puppy eyes!! Puppy eyes!! She was going crazy!! Puppy means well puppy; baby doggies, no doubt... And eyes means eyes; quite natural... Does that mean Randhir's eyes are like doggy's eyes!! Wait; which doggy!! Does every type of doggies' eyes look the same or there are variations!! What is Randhir's type then!! So many question and no answers!! Wait a minute; she was comparing Randhir with a doggy!! Well not doggy; puppy actually, but the puppies grows up and become doggy right!! Hell yes!! And she has heard somewhere that all men are...' you know what... Whatever!!

She was entering the Mechanical Lab with full speed when... *crash* She bumped with someone and before landing flat on the ground a strong arm grabbed her by her waist... Randhir who else!! She could tell with her eyes closed...

"Wake up Miss Agarwal" she heard him say...

Opening her eyes she found herself looking directly at Randhir's eyes... Yes that one pair of chocolate brown eyes... Wait; aren't those eyes supposed to be puppy eyes!! She concentrated on his eyes forgetting the awkward position she was standing with her full weight on his one arm!!

"What!!" Randhir asked confused... "Planning to stay like this for the rest of your life??" he chuckled...

Puppy eyes or not she had no idea; but Sanyukta could clearly see the twinkle in his eyes and she knew this looks of Randhir very well... These are his "Oh!! I know you're drooling over me" looks and Sanyukta hated that...

But now she needs to find out a very important thing about him, so why not ask the criminal himself about his crime!! She stood up balancing herself...

"It's nothing; I was just wondering"... "Err... Actually I was searching for you!!"... "Umm, I wanted to ask you something, wants to see something actually" She replied all fumbling and jumbling with her words...

"See what??" Randhir asked amusingly at her confused condition which risen Sanyukta's anger...

Here she was fuming thinking every girls loves his puppy eyes something she had never seen, and he was enjoying her situation!!

"Your Puppy eyes" There she said it... "I wanna see your puppy eyes"...

"My what??" Now it was Randhir's turn to gape at her...

"Your puppy eyes" she replied with much demanding tone this time... "Vidushi said every girl goes crazy over your puppy eyes and kissable lips" she was fuming...

Randhir smiled seeing a furious Sanyukta before him... "It's not my fault you know if the girls have crush over me"... He replied in a complaining tone... "Main kya karun??"...

Awww!! Sanyukta's spoke in her mind... She was having this strong urge to do the googly woogly woosh experiment on his cheeks right now... In fact her hands itches every time Randhir looks at her with this innocent looks; like a lost puppy as if he hadn't done anything and still everyone blames him...

Wait!! Like a lost puppy!! So, that's it!!  That's Puppy Eyes!! That looks he gives when he does something mischievous and pretends to be so innocent like a little child!!

"Are you done drooling over me Farzi?? Or should I wait for few more hours??" Randhir smirked evil...  

"Oh puhleez!! I'm not any silly girl who would go crazy over your eyes... I've got other things to do"... She protested in anger snapping out of her day-dream... Damn those girls who have got nothing useful works to do, she mentally cursed them...

"But you were mentioning something else too apart from my eyes!!" Randhir reminded her...

"What??" Sanyukta tried to recall...

"My kissable lips..." Randhir teased her...

Shit!! Sanyukta gaped... She has landed herself in danger zone... Think fast!! Think fast!!

But Randhir's action proved to be faster than her and soon she found herself caged between his arms...

"I guess by now you've seen my puppy eyes... So I won't mind showing you how kissable my lips are"... He winked at her... And the devil was back with his deadly smirk...

One second her eyes become wider at his words and the next moment she found herself blushing profusely while Randhir closed the door behind him...

Are you alive?? 🤣 🤣 That's great 🤣 🤣

Now don't throw eggs at me 🤣 🤣

I would prefer you make an omelette out of it and then throw it to me 🤣 🤣

And don't forget to CoKe 🤣 🤣 (In case you don't know what it is ask Smiley) 🤣

Edited by -Isabella- - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

👏

i loved it...

keep writing more...

Awesome soniya
Puppy eyes n kissable lips uff    
amazing os soniye.
moi loved it!!

thanks for the pm🤗
awesome n marvelous os dear.    it was short but beautifully written by u.    keep writing dear.
Res. 🤣
Comment + Like = Coke??🤣
Awww chudail that was such a cute OS...puppy eyes..lol i remember telling someone...lol i don't remember who..may be sree, that i find rd like a puppy...and i feel like pulling his cheeks often...ha ha...he defo has got puppy eyes...and yep kissable lips...😆
wow
awesome os
yaha per sara girls rd ya param ke bare mein kya kya soch the hai
wo sub yaha per likhliya
dats gud
keep writing >)
Awsme os
Loved it

Omg puppy eyes

Sanyu is really an antic piece