Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Scary Precap (Page 3)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot help LOL
no doubt precap was hot but i wish arjun's feelings were true fr her

Okay first things first, they have never shown Sam "is in love" like you people are speculating. Sam is attracted. There is a difference between attraction and love. Sam is probably super attracted to Arjun and it's pretty natural IMO. Love doesn't even come into the equation.
Also, if Arjun's feelings were true, what would be left to the show lmao? I don't even get it. It was supposed to be a love-hate relationship from the beginning. What were you people expecting? Roses and candles? 
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot helpLOL

Its too early for the hunter to fall for the prey... he may be attracted bt too early for love! Gv him some time only then drama can ensue right? Like when he is ready, she won't! Like they say 'picture abhi baaki hai' ! Wink
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot help LOL

Okay first things first, they have never shown Sam "is in love" like you people are speculating. Sam is attracted. There is a difference between attraction and love. Sam is probably super attracted to Arjun and it's pretty natural IMO. Love doesn't even come into the equation.
Also, if Arjun's feelings were true, what would be left to the show lmao? I don't even get it. It was supposed to be a love-hate relationship from the beginning. What were you people expecting? Roses and candles? 
LOL

ohk then lets take sam is super attracted to arjun..Confused
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Btw I jus realized that one of my fav show eva 'love ne milla di jodi' (my second siggy) had a similar plot I mean the guy was aftr revenge against her mom! So he makes her fall in luv n marry her n tk ovr their business! Only diff was he was already in luv wth her bt still avoided her bcoz he wanted revenge!

That was based on a Brazilian show... Now the question is whether these pl too gt inspired by dat or is it something different?

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 06 May 2015 at 2:37pm
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot helpLOL

Its too early for the hunter to fall for the prey... he may be attracted bt too early for love! Gv him some time only then drama can ensue right? Like when he is ready, she won't! Like they say 'picture abhi baaki hai' ! Wink

yea right... lets c whats in store. but i frankly dnt think any character is gettng butchered u know. but ya samarj track is moving superfast.
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah y will thy butcher their own character? Huh who is saying so? Confused I mean this stry luks like a well planned one...N it's just started... They hv planned a stry for Arjun hence he is like this n same goes to Sam n others... If everything was hunky dory n every body epitome of goodness, where is story in that?! :)

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 06 May 2015 at 2:47pm

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Btw I jus realized that one of my fav show eva 'love ne milla di jodi' (my second siggy) had a similar plot I mean the guy was aftr revenge against her mom! So he makes her fall in luv n marry her n tk ovr their business! Only diff was he was already in luv wth her bt still avoided her bcoz he wanted revenge!

That was based on a Brazilian show... Now the question is whether these pl too gt inspired by dat or is it something different?

i loved love ne mila di jodi. 3 couples were the best.. we have so many optns now for revenge.. but i really dnt think they ll show marriage track..
oh btw here is
bonzo ne mila di jodi.. 

Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Yeah y will thy butcher their own character? Huh who is saying so? Confused I mean this stry luks like a well planned one...N it's just started... They hv planned a stry for Arjun hence he is like this n same goes to Sam n others... If everything was hunky dory n every body epitome of goodness, where is story in that?! :)

i really dont understand if they planned to show samarj whats wrong?? and viewers are loving samarj and now neil radhika gosh they are cuteness. and aftr this i really dnt think friendship can happn btw samarj as the story is mainly about dosti yaarian and manmarziyan Dead
this ph is good so i hope he wont disappoint us Big smile

Lifez_Beautiful

Go to top