Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ri21

too confused have to wait and watch to findout
but sam is not his target that was a relief but using her is a big no. though he ll fall for her 

He better fall for her. 'm worried about Sam, she is already so much messed up how would she deal with the heartbreak.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh C'mon guys! That was some hot stuff there omg! But I think the SaMarg story needs more build up! It is moving super duper fast!
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Oh C'mon guys! That was some hot stuff there omg! But I think the SaMarg story needs more build up! It is moving super duper fast!

Obviously that was hot infact super hot, but then we know he is doing all this to trap that innocent soul.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sadly I don't think it's a dream... luks like he is trying to seduce her for some sort of revenge on one of her parents...

But I guess someone else is making him do this... either because of money(maybe he needs it desperately-benefit of doubt! ;D) or some other type of debt...

Maybe its her her dad he is after bcoz luks like he has a back stry especially when Piyali said just before that superlife meeting that whether he is going to leave her AGAIN. So may be some story is there... Or maybe her mom... God I'm confused! :D

But good job CVs! U r keeping us guessing! :) But revenge or not... trap or not... Sam and Arjun's chemistry is sizzling! No two ways about it!

PS: waise I think samindher Singh 's idiot will come n interrupt the steamy scene tomorrow! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† May b he will cm bk looking for her n c his car outside the office n enter it! πŸ˜‰ Hopefully he doesn't see that scene actually n they or Arjun hides before that! Otherwise poor Neil wil gt a hrt attack seeing his samindher singh in a red sari with a guy! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot help πŸ˜†
no doubt precap was hot but i wish arjun's feelings were true fr her
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Sadly I don't think it's a dream... luks like he is trying to seduce her for some sort of revenge on one of her parents...

But I guess someone else is making him do this... either because of money(maybe he needs it desperately-benefit of doubt! ;D) or some other type of debt...

Maybe its her her dad he is after bcoz luks like he has a back stry especially when Piyali said just before that superlife meeting that whether he is going to leave her AGAIN. So may be some story is there... Or maybe her mom... God I'm confused! :D

But good job CVs! U r keeping us guessing! :) But revenge or not... trap or not... Sam and Arjun's chemistry is sizzling! No two ways about it!

u know someone said maybe arjun is the real owner of BS and khannas took that frm them fraudly.. that has a possibilty,, just look as uncle said sam is not involved in this so too free her..
but sam is daddy's girl.. we are all thinking piyali but it can be samrat too.. or both of them

just one wish to cvs make arjun too fall for her fast
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot help πŸ˜†

Okay first things first, they have never shown Sam "is in love" like you people are speculating. Sam is attracted. There is a difference between attraction and love. Sam is probably super attracted to Arjun and it's pretty natural IMO. Love doesn't even come into the equation.
Also, if Arjun's feelings were true, what would be left to the show lmao? I don't even get it. It was supposed to be a love-hate relationship from the beginning. What were you people expecting? Roses and candles? 
πŸ˜†

they wnt to show us heartbroken sam frst. they should have givn atleast a month to show sam madly in love.. but i guess makers want to show arjun is so charming that sam couldnot helpπŸ˜†

Its too early for the hunter to fall for the prey... he may be attracted bt too early for love! Gv him some time only then drama can ensue right? Like when he is ready, she won't! Like they say 'picture abhi baaki hai' ! πŸ˜‰
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Okay first things first, they have never shown Sam "is in love" like you people are speculating. Sam is attracted. There is a difference between attraction and love. Sam is probably super attracted to Arjun and it's pretty natural IMO. Love doesn't even come into the equation.
Also, if Arjun's feelings were true, what would be left to the show lmao? I don't even get it. It was supposed to be a love-hate relationship from the beginning. What were you people expecting? Roses and candles? 
πŸ˜†

ohk then lets take sam is super attracted to arjun..πŸ˜•
Btw I jus realized that one of my fav show eva 'love ne milla di jodi' (my second siggy) had a similar plot I mean the guy was aftr revenge against her mom! So he makes her fall in luv n marry her n tk ovr their business! Only diff was he was already in luv wth her bt still avoided her bcoz he wanted revenge!

That was based on a Brazilian show... Now the question is whether these pl too gt inspired by dat or is it something different?Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago