Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Burning chemistry (CAPS) (Page 41)

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

i always find yet that shekhar n ri r in similar position that both won't let to go happening ishveer together for their own selfishness. I had given my verdiction in EH's ishkar's related post which was definitely a nice post but it was closed for some ppl's report against that post.
Tl, i m not finding any ray as for now frm anywhere of storyline that ishani wl get to know ri's real intention soon
yep agree here... i always thought that he'd let her go when he finds out she's Ranveer's wife but instead he's getting even more clingy and is instead telling Ranveer to let her goROFLROFLROFL

she has to sooner or later coz if she doesn't, IshKar and RaRi will marry and the show will shut shops...LOLLOLLOL I'm sure its coming soon, but not right now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveerHarshaMawratellmewind_dancerILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@tl: hope so but to see healthy trp despite ishveer's separation i think kekta has no willing to send ishani in vagehla house soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLives4Ever

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Shikhar Munda bada chipku nikla !!! Hum soche daani hoga par yeh Dana chugne k plan bana raha hai !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellme

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged

@tl: hope so but to see healthy trp despite ishveer's separation i think kekta has no willing to send ishani in vagehla house soon.

they were healthy coz it was leading to their face off/their face off... warna we all know what they were previously...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawrabbishveer

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

they were healthy coz it was leading to their face off/their face off... warna we all know what they were previously...LOLLOLLOL

And since it has become hot property for channel I highly doubt they would wanna risk it .. Cause basically this was the only show that remained consistent while very show dropped ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveermatshLoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wind_dancer

And since it has become hot property for channel I highly doubt they would wanna risk it .. Cause basically this was the only show that remained consistent while very show dropped ..

exactly.. the channel has their priorities set straight which is why they only promote the leads now after promoting the cross couples previously.. so yeah its pretty obvious that everyone now knows whats working.. why would they risk it???

bbishveerfanktlkmatsh

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wind_dancer

exactly.. the channel has their priorities set straight which is why they only promote the leads now after promoting the cross couples previously.. so yeah its pretty obvious that everyone now knows whats working.. why would they risk it???

ek toh sahi hai that at present among all serials of ekta's,she is the saddist with matsh.

bbishveermatshLoveLives4Ever

LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
yeah but i dont see the channel letting her get her way this time around tbh coz she already tried with RaRi and IshKar post leap and it didnt work...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveermatsh

Go to top