Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what is happening??? (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by THE_BOSS

what i think is that he is the actual owner of Birdsong...and sam's parents took his company by a fraudulent way...so he came back for revenge and to take what is his...i think a  heart break  for sam is on the way ...but i think later he will fall for sam in the end and will come back  to her...

ya it is possible actually, maybe daddy khanna knws somethng about it.. 
ya that ll happen but at that time sam wont forgive him.
love hate relationship

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
actually i dont thnk sam ll let him come so close to her but  a dance coming up.. on helen's no

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

actually i dont thnk sam ll let him come so close to her but a dance coming up.. on helen's no
In precap he is already v.close.
LOL
gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@rihan ...why am I going to be happy for the ruining of samaira. ..I would bash at cvs for creating such a good character and creating a vulnerability like this...from day one I am angry at this point only...and radhika falling in love is impossible with any character so please don't have high hopes ...and for neil he always go for samaira only...whatever u people take this is my pov please don't bash

Rihan05

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by Ri21

actually i dont thnk sam ll let him come so close to her but a dance coming up.. on helen's no
In precap he is already v.close.
LOL

close i meant somethng else LOL

Rihan05

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
But the precap was hot okLOL But I tell u if Arjun was not this hot I would have been creeped out by some random stranger stalking me LOL and Saral ruined my mood. Why are they doing this Radhika/Saral/Neil thing man! I don't want Saral to come to Mumbai. I think the Arjun/Sam story is moving super fast!  And Sam's friends! That gal who has a bad dress sense and the  other guy are irritating!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24-allizwell-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

But the precap was hot okLOL But I tell u if Arjun was not this hot I would have been creeped out by some random stranger stalking me LOL and Saral ruined my mood. Why are they doing this Radhika/Saral/Neil thing man! I don't want Saral to come to Mumbai. I think the Arjun/Sam story is moving super fast!  And Sam's friends! That gal who has a bad dress sense and the  other guy are irritating!

actually, who can resist his charm Day Dreaming the way he said u alrdy fell for me that u r drawing me. the arjun name ws written in a devil way, indirectly true LOL
saral ll defintly come to create prbs fr neil radhika,. n i want neil radhika. radhika doesnot desrve a guy like saral. 
n ya samarj story is moving superfast.. arjun ll make her madly in love with him,. so that she can do anythng fr him, and then he ll use her. he either came to take BS or destroy BS.
whatevr it is make arjun too fall for her. 
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
after reading that article about the song i think that arjun might want to take her to some dinner or something like that.so he might had sent her the gift which is a sari.as sam doesnt know how to wear the sari he might be helping where as concerned to geting close to her she hadnt seen that he was trying to kiss her frm her back.ma be arjun might backout at last minute or sam might move away pushing him.i dnt think they will get intimate coz sam is not like that still now she doesnt have any bf or was in any relation so she wouldnt allow arjun so soon to get close to her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index