Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rihan05

In precap he is already v.close.
😆

close i meant somethng else ðŸ˜†
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But the precap was hot ok😆 But I tell u if Arjun was not this hot I would have been creeped out by some random stranger stalking me ðŸ˜† and Saral ruined my mood. Why are they doing this Radhika/Saral/Neil thing man! I don't want Saral to come to Mumbai. I think the Arjun/Sam story is moving super fast!  And Sam's friends! That gal who has a bad dress sense and the  other guy are irritating!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

But the precap was hot ok😆 But I tell u if Arjun was not this hot I would have been creeped out by some random stranger stalking me ðŸ˜† and Saral ruined my mood. Why are they doing this Radhika/Saral/Neil thing man! I don't want Saral to come to Mumbai. I think the Arjun/Sam story is moving super fast!  And Sam's friends! That gal who has a bad dress sense and the  other guy are irritating!

actually, who can resist his charm  the way he said u alrdy fell for me that u r drawing me. the arjun name ws written in a devil way, indirectly true ðŸ˜†
saral ll defintly come to create prbs fr neil radhika,. n i want neil radhika. radhika doesnot desrve a guy like saral. 
n ya samarj story is moving superfast.. arjun ll make her madly in love with him,. so that she can do anythng fr him, and then he ll use her. he either came to take BS or destroy BS.
whatevr it is make arjun too fall for her. 
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after reading that article about the song i think that arjun might want to take her to some dinner or something like that.so he might had sent her the gift which is a sari.as sam doesnt know how to wear the sari he might be helping where as concerned to geting close to her she hadnt seen that he was trying to kiss her frm her back.ma be arjun might backout at last minute or sam might move away pushing him.i dnt think they will get intimate coz sam is not like that still now she doesnt have any bf or was in any relation so she wouldnt allow arjun so soon to get close to her.
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

after reading that article about the song i think that arjun might want to take her to some dinner or something like that.so he might had sent her the gift which is a sari.as sam doesnt know how to wear the sari he might be helping where as concerned to geting close to her she hadnt seen that he was trying to kiss her frm her back.ma be arjun might backout at last minute or sam might move away pushing him.i dnt think they will get intimate coz sam is not like that still now she doesnt have any bf or was in any relation so she wouldnt allow arjun so soon to get close to her.

i agree i was just thinking the same.. the kiss wont happen i think arjun ll only back out. 
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode was good. I liked it!
Radz and Neil are so cute together! Loving them a lot! 😳 And oh god, Saral! He is so irritating!😡 
Then Neil-Sam scene was very nice! Love their friendship!
Sam saving Radz was expected cuz we know Sam is not that type of girl. I really want to see their friendship soon.
Okay now coming to SamArj scene! My first reaction was "Aww!" they look so awesome together. Then when Arjun said to Sam about being his wife I was like WTH! 😆 Really don't know what this man is up to. He is confusing us all!
The precap was another shock! But whatever it was must say they have a sizzling hot chemistry!😳 But knowing that Sam will be hurt in the end makes me sad! 😭 I'm just hoping that Arjun doesn't kiss Sam, if he does then that would be so wrong!  

Btw Ri, wanted to say this from a very long time. Its really nice of you for always posting updates like this for each episode.Your like the next MOTD'ian for this forum. 😆
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

The episode was good. I liked it!

Radz and Neil are so cute together! Loving them a lot! 😳 And oh god, Saral! He is so irritating!😡 
Then Neil-Sam scene was very nice! Love their friendship!
Sam saving Radz was expected cuz we know Sam is not that type of girl. I really want to see their friendship soon.
Okay now coming to SamArj scene! My first reaction was "Aww!" they look so awesome together. Then when Arjun said to Sam about being his wife I was like WTH! 😆 Really don't know what this man is up to. He is confusing us all!
The precap was another shock! But whatever it was must say they have a sizzling hot chemistry!😳 But knowing that Sam will be hurt in the end makes me sad! 😭 I'm just hoping that Arjun doesn't kiss Sam, if he does then that would be so wrong!  

Btw Ri, wanted to say this from a very long time. Its really nice of you for always posting updates like this for each episode.Your like the next MOTD'ian for this forum. 😆

haha increasing forum activity actually
n ya the whole epi was awesome and arjun proposing sam all of a sudden was shocking lets c the continuation today. but i really dnt think now the kiss ll happen. arjun is back off orelse sam ll move away. 
n ya no doubt they are super hot
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ri21

haha increasing forum activity actually
n ya the whole epi was awesome and arjun proposing sam all of a sudden was shocking lets c the continuation today. but i really dnt think now the kiss ll happen. arjun is back off orelse sam ll move away. 
n ya no doubt they are super hot

Oh okay. 😆 
Ya, I hope at least one of them backs off. I have a feeling it will be Sam.

Ri21 thumbnail
ya better sam back off.. and i really dnt think it ll happen as they have to go long way now. arjun didnot join BS yet . so not so soon.
rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Episod ending and precaps are often misleading so that the audience remain hook for the next episod they play with the psyche of the viewers and look at us after watching precap we all are eagerly waiting for the episod to onair its CVs tactic they show something bombastic in the end and in actual episod it will be like KHOODA PAHAR NIKLY CHUHYIA ,so relax guys nothing big is going to happen so soon,and we cannot say anything about arjus's character yet,either he is negetive or positive so we cant comprehend his motives.i personaly think nothng big will happen today bcoz of the hype precap has created something ultra opposite will happen in the episod