GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
nice updt.. maan got emotional remembering his parents & geet consoling. . oopss geet's mom wated geet 2 resigned 4m job..& go woth them.. hmm wat will be maan' s solution..?
wonderful update ๐Ÿ˜ŠI love the way geet and maan are bonding and their relationship is moving forward ๐Ÿ˜Šgeet's family wants to take her back but geet doesn't want to leave her job and go and nor does maan want her to go๐Ÿ˜‰and I know what solution he will give to handa's and his family ๐Ÿ˜ƒhe will say geet will stay in outhouse if not in KM๐Ÿ˜‰this way she will be staying near them, specially him๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› and this way her family will not have to worry about her...hai I am already dreaming about their outhouse romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Nice update :)
Waiting for next part & not to forget unique solution.
loved the part
geet thinking about how her and maan life changed over these days
how they met and how they ended up fighting and how maan misunderstood her and how he apolosised for his mistake and how he taking care of her
she decided to share his pain
geet comforted him saying they have the blessings of his parents he should be happy that's the way his parents like him to be
both spend their night at FM next morning they reached KM
handas planning to live for DD they also asked geet to come with them but geet denied saying she wont leaave her job rano asked maan to make her understand
now it's interstig what solution maan gonna give
fabulous update dear, loved it...
Nice update:) waiting for maan ka dhammekedar solution :)
chalo dekhte hai geet ko rokne k liye maan kya idea nikalta hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Wow lovely superb emotional sensational update..te way geet ki restless to talk with my maan and sooth his pan was lovely emotional..te way party was wind up and my maaneet was in fh and te way my maan admiring his geet and te ring missing his parents was lovely emotional.te way geet hugging him and consoling him and my maan sharing his parents was lovely touching emotional..te way my maaneet sleeping holding each other after they big day was lovely..opps now geet ki zid one side and her maa's worry other side and my maan was scarp goat,wat will be his decision .. i love te update yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
lovely update maan took care of all the preparations for armaan and gunjans engagement geet was missing him she was falling for him he happily accepted his mistake also his care and his loving gestures made geet surrender her heart to him maan came to take geet to fh as e had arranged for geet a surprise she loved how he took care of her happiness making her fall for him more dadi has decided both grandsons will get married on same day maaneet was surprised with the sudden announcement of their engagement maan missed his parents and was gloomy geet consoled him though he was happy but still gloomy
WOW!! beautiful update dear...loved it