GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello  

My dear friends  🤗

New Start ...open for discussion ...

The Myth 

awesome update
I had feelings that msk kept court provision
last part ?
But y only registered marriage...they would get married in temple too only in front of family n keep.the news secret...
WOW!! nice update dear...loved it

I have a request to u...Since u haven't commented in my story , so I am deleting ur name from my pm list...I just want to inform u before doing that...
Superb part babbie di .. Maan gave a very nice solution actually all in his favour challo toh bahut hai .. I loved ammy and maaneet scenes .. amazing one ..
loved the update. how could maan allow geet to go far from him for even couple of days also so he came with a brilliant solution court marriage. And every accepted it. Can understand armaan's feelings.
hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! Maan gives his input - register the marriage n den Geet stays in the outhouse! Wedding will take place wen she is well! his family n hers agree! Geet stunned Poor Amy - Gunjan leaving! he cribs as hw intelligent Maan is! Maan teases him n Geet teases Gunjan! Bt Maan gng 2 Shimla n Amy happy! Amy n Gunjan chat! Amy is lovestruck! omg LP?? so soon??? Want more Maaneet romance please! update soon! really enjoying this story! Will u b posting n Maaneet PDF once compete?? Thanks

hi babbie
please itni jaldi the end nahi ..
want more of maneet please please 
lovely update janab ne kya solution nikala hai solution ke aad mein apna ollo sidha kiya wah direct shadi geet se so that she can stay in km and her parents will also have no issue with it armaan totally jealous yahan janab ko ek sec nahi mil raha ha i apni gunjan k saath aur janab shadi kar rahe hai everyone agreed for it as it sounded resonable aur shadi to hni hi thi maaneet ki to no prob geet in a shock maan needs to talk to her geets stuff was shifted in oh as thats where she will live till she is married with full rituals she saw ammy cahsing maan and burst out laughing hearing their cute argument maan took out a solution as ammy will be a kabab mein haddi in his own romance with geet they will be going to shimla where he can spend some time with gunjan both taesed gunjan and ammy but let the love birds alone so that they can talk