Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Anni Spl~MG~SS The Perfect Match~TRD-3-UPDATED- Epi -Pg135/27may. - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fabulous update.. Maan is feeling miserable to see Geet in that painful condition. Geet's family is shocked to hear about Maan's decision and advised him to refrain from taking decisions in haste..He sent her family to KM and himself stayed in hosp for Geet..Geet disclosed that some traitors are working in his office..Loved it..
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

- very sorry friends ,, i gave wrong tsr for today ,,, it's coming up in next update

heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u know di..wen i saw...ur pm..i thought..aap ne teaser ka pm diya haiπŸ€” and main sad mood main opened d Pm..to see dat...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its an update...

comming to update...

aww...i so loved dis cute maneet...i mean ..Maan...
oh ho!!!!!! Sona...😳😳
d way he was asking her...tumne apni jaan q khatre main daali..
it was reminding me of Movie Kaho Na pyaar hai...
were amisha asks hrithik...
tum mere liye apni jaan khatre main q dali...kaho na ..
nd he says...na ...kyunki main tumse pyaar karta hu...😳😳😳

kuch aise agar geet  bolti toh Maan pakaa...behosh hota..
bt loved dat emotional soothin scene..
d way he has changed to so carring ..person..how her pain is aching him...how..he is concerned ..his talks..dat was so sweet..

rano nd all explained him not to take decission in haste..
bt i guess dis very decission has transpired some thing in his heart for sure..nd dats d reason..i guess..Geet Sona ban gayi hai..whch he himself doesnt know i think..

nd first time ..dono khulke bina koi gussey ke baat kar rahe they..
lovly part..
cant wait for precap...
nd teaser part...
a big wala...πŸ€— for updating today..as u told u ll be updating tomorrow...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

me wiaitn
wiaitn
wiaitn

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a look after...Geet ko hosh aa gaya...itna pyar karta hai Maan ...Sona bol raha hai...aaa pehle padd k lagga mujhe keh rahe hai...πŸ˜†...lovin it dear...
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful...probably maan and geet have no idea how maan called geet  in this emotional state...sona...aww...he has already fallen for her and vice versa...that is why both are hurt seeing the other person hurt...for maan he definitely felt something for her but did not know her real nature till now...for geet she thinks maan is an arrogant selfish guy...but probably will now come to find out how soft natured he actually is and cares so much for his family of which she has become a part unknowing to both of them...and what a commitment he has made to her family...geet for sure will be mad at him thinking he is wanting to marry her as a way of gratitude to her...and not love...she has no idea and neither does he...he said it but it came from within him
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 26 
geey ws thinking about maan even.in her unconscious state ,
maan worried about geet ,
hope he confess his mistake nd love soon :)
Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 27 Nd 28
haiye !!! Maan ws calling her sona ,
geet checking his wounds were so lovely ,
hmm so they are falling in love with each other ,

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! amazing update dear...loved it
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann is takeing care of geet
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update. geet's family was surprised after hearing maan's marriage talk . they thought it was a quick decision but they did not no that maan was affected by geet πŸ˜‰ geet got back conscious & maaneet talked with each other geet is sona for maan πŸ˜‰ . both caring for each other . maaneet moments are very sweet 😳 geet told maan about her doubt on tiwari & ce
waiting for next
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaar yeh update itni jaldi kyo khatam ho jata heπŸ˜‰