India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Haha! Loved it ;)

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
As a SidNi fan I may have my reservations about the current track...but I TOTALLY loved JR today Clap The best parts no doubt involved SidNi and the very mischievous Beeji LOL

Sid Sid Sid! The guy was in total Majnu mode. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the guy to live without Roshni. She is definitely Roshni - the light in his life. As they say, of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. And Sid's expressions pretty much said it all. Roshni being there right in front of him, around him...well it replaced the dull look on his face with a glowing one Embarrassed And I'm not surprised that he was enticed by Roshni's look LOL she looked gorgeous in the saree. I think Nia carries them off well. She should wear them more often.

But SidNi interactions today were a real treat. And Roshni's formal behaviour towards 'Sir' was very interesting Wink Let's not forget Roshni's partner in crime, Beeji! Her and Roshni make a great team...and I love the fact that Beeji is willing to put others in their place for her favourite girl.

But I must confess, I am half Punjabi so I LOVE Beeji's antics LOL everything she says and does is just a delight. And the funniest part was Roshni running Sid over with the wheelchair...and Beeji blaming him for standing in the way ROFL

I loved it  Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenupree8714lisasandralovely_ladyrosesidniskinnypalmadhuharini...AnanyaYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
beeji roshni really make a great team
loved when beeji shut up simran
raj too understood beejis plan
sid is enjoying beejis plan too
but he was left open mouthed at roshni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mogwai

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome postClap

Sid keeping distance from Roshni is an impossible dreamLOL I wonder how he survived 6 months when Roshni was in BangkokOuch Such a crazy loverLOL

Mogwai

Oliver.Queen IF-Rockerz
Oliver.Queen
Oliver.Queen

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Nice episode

Mogwai

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Awesome postClap

Sid keeping distance from Roshni is an impossible dreamLOL I wonder how he survived 6 months when Roshni was in BangkokOuch Such a crazy loverLOL

True! Poor baby, he was holding on to himself. LOL He was always after a kiss, after she came back from Bangkok. He said he cant resist Roshni. I'm sure he would give up soon and surrender himself to her,  if roshni continues to woo him like that. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniMogwai

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
LOL I also died laughing when Beeji blamed Sid for standing in the way and got his foot runover by the wheelchair. LOL Beeji is such a delight to watch and like you said, her dialogues are amazing! I love how she's able to shut up Simran haha! 

And yeah I also really enjoyed Roshni's formalness with Sid. 

And Sid's dialogues were so funny today! I had really missed the light-hearted Sid! He really makes this show so fun! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlMogwai

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

beeji roshni really make a great team
loved when beeji shut up simran
raj too understood beejis plan
sid is enjoying beejis plan too
but he was left open mouthed at roshni

Beeji's response to Simran was too good Clap she really put Simran in her place, who was ready to get the daggers out on Roshni.
And Deep down Sid must've been bowing down to Beeji for her plan Wink

YD.AH

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Awesome postClap

Sid is indeed a crazy lover. I can't believe he accepted Simran's deal because like u said, distancing himself from Roshni is an impossible dream. There's just no chance for him to be Sid...to be himself without her. And yeh, makes u wonder how he survived without Roshni when she was in Bangkok. But even then he was restless...keeping himself busy by searching for her Embarrassed

Go to top