*Ajay Krish* FC (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 75

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyAngel

*Cry* Cry Hes taken! LOL somehow I don't see those two together! Anyone else?! Too bad I I can only see him on Mamta! Cry Lol! Anyways i'll work on siggy number 2 today hopefully! Thanks lenz for the article (BTW you don't mind me calling you that right?)

Heart Always
                                           FairyAngel

oh no parita! ajay is very much single and ready to mingle!Tongue ajay seems to be the kind of guy who will admit openly if he is dating someone. Big smileafter watching his interview, i have a feeling that he is frank.Tongue a little snotty but still frank. LOLLOLLOL

i guess it is difficult for him to find a girl whom he can settle down with.LOL dun kill me the rest of you but ajay seems more like a player than a serious guy. LOLLOLLOL

yeah, i can't see neha marda and him together!Angry they seem like siblings, offscreen and onscreen!LOLLOL we can only see him in 'mamta' for now, but i am not complaining cos i can see him from mon - fri! Tongue i wish that he will act in more serials, esp with you know who! lols! LOLLOLLOL

great! i loved ur 1st siggie!Tongue can't wait for ur 2nd one!Embarrassed i bet it'll be rocking as well! Smile

yep, u can call me lenz. i dun mind. but ur the 1st person who calls me that.Smile the rest of my friends call me leens! LOLLOLLOLlols!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Ajay Krish* FC (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Do NOT Double/Triple Post .. try fitting everything into one post

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged

HaHa I'm just very original!

Still single huh? Yea he does seem like a playa!

Surprisingly I'm ok with that!

Yea I can't complain either if I can see him Mon-Fri and on the posters on my wall! Lolz! Can you call me obbssesed!

Heart Always
                                           FairyAngel

yeah, ur are very original! LOL lols! yep, ajay is still single. yeah, i am okie with that as well. so what if he is a player? he's a hot one at that! LOLlols! posters on ur wall?LOL u have posters of ajay on ur wall hun?LOL yeah, ur obesessed. LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwww..itz awesomee..he lookksss so cuteeeeeee...thankssssssssssssssss Clap

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

well I wouldn't say posters... poster yes! Lolz! of course when I'm obbssesed I'm obbssesed. Most of my other posters are of Brad Pitt! Omgosh the lamp just lit up... I have the perfect idea for a contest!

Here is the 2nd siggy!

Tell me how it is LEENZ!

Heart Always
                                                         FairyAngel

hehe! brad pitt eh? that 2nd siggie is absolutely rocking yaar!!Clap he looks so cute!Clap i am going to use it soon!Tongue i have posters of johnny depp. he is to me a perfect man. Smile

oh ya! hello ayesha! Smile congrats on being the member of the week in the vaidehi section! ClapClapClap

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

well I wouldn't say posters... poster yes! Lolz! of course when I'm obbssesed I'm obbssesed. Most of my other posters are of Brad Pitt! Omgosh the lamp just lit up... I have the perfect idea for a contest! Here is the 2nd siggy! Tell me how it is LEENZ!                                                          Heart Always                                                          FairyAngel

hehe! brad pitt eh? that 2nd siggie is absolutely rocking yaar!!Clap he looks so cute!Clap i am going touse it soon!Tongue i have posters of johnny depp. he is to me a perfect man. Smile

oh ya! hello ayesha! Smilecongrats on being the member of the week in the vaidehi section! ClapClapClap

awwwwwwww...thankssssssssssssss...so swwet of uuuuuuuuuuu Tongue

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged

ur very welcome ayesha! Embarrassed btw, pple remember to stay active cos i'll be announcing the member of the week soon! Tongue who will it be? keep guessing!!! LOLLOLLOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

ur very welcome ayesha! Embarrassedbtw, pple remember to stay active cos i'll be announcing the member of the week soon! Tonguewho will it be? keep guessing!!! LOLLOLLOL

w0ww...r u seriouss??

let me think...fairyangel?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top