*Ajay Krish* FC (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 75

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazy_anaya

first of all i will propose sid for marrige and i know my ajay will never refuse me hun Wink Embarrassed

lols! yeah, then wat abt me? LOL nah, just kidding! ajay is my ideal man, but i dun want to marry him. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Ajay Krish* FC (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anissha

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

Originally posted by ayeshag

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

Originally posted by lazy_anaya

where does ajay live

i dun know hun.Cry u tink i'll be waiting at home now? LOL i'll catch the first plane to india! Claplols! LOL

LOL LOL LOL me tooo LOL LOL

ajay better beware!!LOLLOLLOL u already have a few insane stalkers in IF already!LOL lols! LOLLOL

Ermm Insane Stalkers? Ajay Dear,do u need som1 to 'pretend' you got married to? so that these insane ppl can realize that you're taken?? LOL

We can jus pretend that we are married.....U know like in that show....

Ermm How does it go....OH yeah where this HOTT fella( Don't Worry Ajay You're Much Much More HOTTER Than that Sid fella)  and a Pretty Girl pretends to get married to save his mom's life? LOLLOLLOL

well, i guess if he needs someone to pretend to be taken, he can go find vidya!LOL lols! yes, hun, we are insane!LOLLOLLOL but might i remind you that ur not that sane urself cos u've joined this madcap fanclub!LOLLOLLOL lols!

btw,celina7, i've already added you!Clap welcome to our family hun!Embarrassed hope u have fun here! Tongue

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged

okie, listen up ajay fans! let's have some fun now!

answer the following questions as fully as possible! (questions created by my little sister,cos i had no time! lols!) LOL

1) wat colour does ajay remind you of? why?

2) would u like to see him on the big screen or are u satisfied with seeing him on tv?

3) which cinema heroine do u tink will match him the best?

4) which serial lead actress will match ajay the best?

5) if u meet him, write down the first sentence u will say to him. ONLY ONE SENTENCE PLS.

if u guys have more questions, pls post them up, so that we all can have fun answering them!Smile

oh ya, there is this cute activity where u have to compare a sweet with ur celebrity.Tongue i wrote down my views on ajay and divyanka.Tongue take a look and participate pls! Clap

here is the link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=435380&T PN=3

my own anwers for the above asked questions!Smile hehe! LOL

he reminds me of the rainbow. Tongue i dunno why, whenever i see him, i can feel that he is always different everytime.Tongue like a rainbow with many everchanging colours! Clap

2) would u like to see him on the big screen or are u satisfied with seeing him on tv?

actually, i am happy in seeing him on the small screen.Clap once ur in cinema, there is too much of competition. it's difficult to succeed. Cry  tt's why he should just stay on in tv, where he can become 'big' easily. ClapClapClap

dia mirza.Smile both of them have smiles that are one mile wide! LOL hehe! LOLLOL

duh! divyanka tripathi from 'dulhann'!Tongue i mean they both are my no.1 fav actor and actress.Embarrassed i would love to see them together! Smile i feel that they would be a perfect match! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

5) if u meet him, write down the first sentence u will say to him. ONLY ONE SENTENCE PLS.

"Act with vidya from 'dulhann'!!!".Embarrassed hehe! LOL pls dun mind me and my crazy fantasies! LOL lols!LOLLOLLOL 

yours crazily ~leena LOL

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 21 October 2006 at 2:11am

lazy_mariyum

IF-Rockerz

lazy_mariyum

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
haha vey funny LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 21 October 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

all the colorss...loll

i m satisfied on seeing him in tv Tongue

i dunnooooo LOL LOL

mamta for sureeeeeeeeeee Tongue

I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Big smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged

oh wow! thanks for participating pple!! Tongue oh ya, happy advanced bdae parita!! Clap 

pple, here is our first promotional siggie for our fanclub, made by our own sweetheart parita aka FairyAngel! Tongue hope u all like it! Clap

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

here is an article abt ajay and his romantic link up with neha marda. Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------

Just good friends

Ajay Krish of Mamta denies rumours of his romantic link-up with Neha who plays his sister in the show

Kunal M Shah

Neha Marda

Ajay Krish

It's hardly been a month since actor Ajay Krish joined Zee TV's serial Mamta and the actor is already being romantically linked with his co-star. With the TRPs of the show on the rise, Ajay's rapport with Neha Marda, who plays his sister in Mamta, is being increasingly talked about.

Ajay who plays Siddarth Rai in Mamta says, "We are just co-stars who entered the show at the same time. Yes, we have fantastic chemistry on- and off-screen. We hang out together on the sets as we are very compatible. Unfortunately, people mistook our friendship for a relationship. I am aware of the rumours but I don't care a damn. I don't need to clarify anything. Let people talk if they want to. I don't owe anybody an explanation."

However, the actor has been seen with Neha even after work. "I also hang out with my other co-stars like Neha Mehta, who plays Mamta," says Ajay.

Ajay has done an acting course from the New York acting academy and wants to work in films. "Before coming to India, I acted in three short films in the US. Then I got this offer for Mamta,"he says.

The actor is in talks with a film director and is awaiting the right opportunity. "I have a one-year contract with Mamta. Right now, I've been shooting for 25 days a month and have no time for anything else," Ajay says.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged

here is another article abt ajay. but this is another neha! lols! luckily, ajay is back in the show! and neha is also not creating any more problems!

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Neha refuses to shoot with Krish

The actress is unhappy about the re-entry of co-star Ajay Krish, into Mamta

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

This time the drama has unfolded behind the screen. Almost for a week now, Neha Mehta (of Mamta) has stopped reporting on the sets. The reason being actor Ajay Krish's re-entry into the serial.

It was Neha and her co-star Anand Suryavanshi who ousted Ajay from the show. According to a channel source, "Ajay's re-entry has not gone down well with her. Efforts have been made to get Neha back on the sets, but she refused to co-operate. Apparently, Neha is ill and the unit was forced to shoot four episodes without her."

Even Ajay was miffed when he overheard Neha saying that since she plays the lead role, the show couldn't run without her. "The channel somehow got to know about this and even I didn't deny it," Ajay says. "The last time we had an ego clash we somehow had it sorted out. And immediately after I left the show, there was the usual gossip about me. I don't know if Neha has a problem with me. But if she does, then she should realise that her attitude will have a negative effect on our on-screen chemistry too."

The actor feels that his re-entry took place as the script demanded it. "My exit had tremendously affected the TRPs and the audience wanted me back. Lastly, there shouldn't be any question of insecurity, as there is no competition between us. And if there is any, Neha should come and speak to me. I am open to discussion," he says.

When contacted, Neha said, "I am not well and have been advised to rest."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top